59 Trasnagh Drive
, BT23 4PD
||59 Trasnagh Drive, Newtownards
- Semi detached home
- Nicely presented throughout
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Modern bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Generous garden to front & rear with driveway
A first home, a family home, an investment property - the options are endless for this nicely presented semi detached home.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms, a modern bathroom, a pleasant lounge with feature mock fireplace and an open plan kitchen with dining area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. The boasts a generous corner site which provides a large enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area and additional front garden in lawn with its own driveway.
Located on the Belfast side of Newtownards and close to Ards Shopping Centre, Tesco's Castlebawn, Regent House School and the main commuter routes for Belfast and beyond this property is price to sell and internal viewings are a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Under stair storage.
- 4.27m x 3.84m (14' 0" x 12' 7")
Feature electric fireplace. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- 6.22m x 3.12m (20' 5" x 10' 3")
Range of high and low level units in a maple effect finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator (x2)
- Storage cupboard and roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 2.67m (14' 0" x 8' 9")
Single panel radiator and built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.51m (10' 6" x 8' 3")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 3.12m (9' 6" x 10' 3")
At widest points.
- White suite comprising bath with electric shower. Part tiled walls and single panel radiator.
- Driveway and lawned area to front. Enclosed rear lawned garden with paved area. Boiler and oil tank located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Scrabo Road turn onto Windsor Avenue and proceed to the end where it joins Trasnagh Drive and number 59 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.