58 Beverley Crescent
, BT23 7UN
||58 Beverley Crescent, Newtownards
- Nicely presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge/diner with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Tarmac driveway
- Gardens to front & enclosed to rear
The Bangor Road/Beverley area of Newtownards has been a desirable location for home buyers for many years and offers a broad mix of detached and semi detached homes. This semi detached property has been nicely presented by its current owner and would make an ideal first step onto the property ladder.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms, a modern bathroom, with centre "P" bath and thermostatic shower above, A well proportioned lounge/dining room with feature fireplace and a recently modernised kitchen with built in oven & hob. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there are gardens in lawn to both front and enclosed to the rear with paved patio areas, mature fruit trees, shrubs and tarmac driveway in good condition.
Internal viewing is recommended and can be arranged, accompanied by the agent, by contacting 082 91 828 100.
- uPVC double glazed door to hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Smoke alarm. Two single radiators. Stairs to first floor landing.
- 7.29m x 3.23m (23' 11" x 10' 7")
(At widest points). Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, wood surround and slate hearth. Double & single radiators.
- 2.92m x 2.34m (9' 7" x 7' 8")
Range of high and low level units in cream "Shaker style" finish. Wood block effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC tongue and groove ceiling. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to driveway.
- Spindle staircase. Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising "P" bath, with centre taps & thermostatic shower above, WC & wash hand basin. Glass shower screen. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. uPVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.12m (11' 7" x 10' 3")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate wood flooring. Single radiator. Free standing sliding mirror wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.12m (12' 0" x 10' 3")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.46m x 2.16m (8' 1" x 7' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Garden in lawn to front with tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio areas, mature shrubs and fruit trees.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road take the first right off the dual carriageway into Beverley Heights and follow the road around taking the 4th left into Beverley Crescent.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.