57 Manse Road
, BT22 1HS
||57 Manse Road, Cloughey
- Exceptional shoreline setting
- Superb sea views of Cloughey bay
- Detached home
- 3 bedrooms (1 ground floor)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sun room
- First floor bathroom & ground floor shower room
- Wood framed double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Garden to rear in lawn with driveway
"Have you ever dreamt of retiring to live by the sea...? Take a close look at 57 Manse Road, Cloughey".
Set on the very shore of Cloughey Bay with outstanding sea views this detached cottage could be your perfect home. The property was modernised and extended some years ago and now offers an open plan kitchen/diner/sun room, a lounge with feature fireplace and sea views, a ground floor bedroom, shower room and separate utility room. The first floor offers 2 further bedrooms, one with dual aspect sea views and walk in dressing room, an open landing with seating area and a family bathroom with both bath and separate shower cubicle. The property has been nicely finished with a rustic style kitchen and oak internal doors although would benefit from a little TLC and freshening up. It enjoys wood framed double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally there is a small low maintenance garden to the front and a larger lawned garden to the rear with concrete driveway.
The views are outstanding from this charming cottage and Watson's store is just a short stroll away offering all your essential groceries, fuel and hardware. Newtownards and Bangor are both approximately 1/2 hour by car so ideal for the family to pop down at the weekend and stay over perhaps.
- Tiled floor.
- 4.32m x 4.98m (14' 2" x 16' 4")
Open fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth. Open staircase into lounge. Double panelled radiator (x2) and smoke alarm.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 7.26m x 4.52m (23' 10" x 14' 10")
Range of high and low level units in a wood finish with butler sink and mixer taps. Rayburn Aga cooker. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panelled radiator (x2) and smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 3.33m (14' 4" x 10' 11")
Wood effect laminate. Double panelled radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan and double panelled radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.78m x 1.22m (5' 10" x 4' 0")
Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Access to hotpress and storage cupboard. Velux window. Smoke alarm and double panelled radiator (x2).
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.58m (12' 3" x 11' 9")
Double panelled radiator. Access to built-in storage room.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 2.29m (15' 0" x 7' 6")
At widest points. Double panelled radiator. Velux window.
- Suite comprising panelled bath and cubicle shower. Tiled floor. Extractor fan and double panelled radiator.
- Paved drive to side with pebbled area. Lawned area to rear and side of property.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From "Watson's stores" in Cloughey take the coast road towards Quinton Bay along Manse Road where number 57 is located on the right facing the bay.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.