57 Church Street
, BT22 1LT
||57 Church Street, Portaferry
- Nicely presented mid terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room
- Kitchen with range of appliances
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Garden to front and enclosed to rear
- Brick shed & boiler house
This nicely presented mid terrace home has been in the same family for years and has been lovingly cared for and maintained throughout its lifetime - A real credit to its previous owner and a great opportunity for the fortunate new buyer.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. The ground floor offers a well proportioned lounge, with attractive cast iron fireplace with granite surround and hearth, a separate dining room (potential ground floor bedroom if required) and a kitchen with range of appliances. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally there is a small pebbled garden to the front and a fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved paths and brick shed with boiler house.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, single radiator.
- 4.32m x 4.06m (14' 2" x 13' 4")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature cast iron fireplace with granite surround and hearth. Under stairs storage. Single & double radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.64m x 2.49m (8' 8" x 8' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- 2.84m x 2.49m (9' 4" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level units in beech effect with granite effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Free standing fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with shower over & glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.12m (14' 4" x 10' 3")
(At widest points). Built in storage cupboard and hotpress. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.67m (10' 3" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.36m (9' 11" x 7' 9")
Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Brick shed and boiler house. Garden to front with coloured pebbles. Garden to rear in lawn and enclosed with fencing.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Portaferry town centre towards Newtownards, 57 Church Street is located on the right just before the mini roundabout.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.