56 St Andrews Avenue
, BT22 1GS
||56 St Andrews Avenue, Ballyhalbert
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear plus paved driveway
When it comes to value for money this modern 3 bed semi detached home is hard to ignore.
Built by the award winning Boland Reilly developments, the property offers 3 bedrooms, a lounge with feature fireplace, a kitchen with dining area, patio doors to the rear garden and oak effect units, a family bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there are gardens in lawn to front and rear with brick paved driveway.
Located just a short stroll from the beautiful Ballywalter beach and Irish Sea coast, Newtownards and Bangor are 15 and 16 miles away respectively so remain within commuting distance.
- uPVC double glazed doorwith viewing pane and side panel leading to a wood effect laminate floor. Double panel radiator, smoke alarm, internet point and access to under stair storage.
- 4.75m x 3.35m (15' 7" x 11' 0")
Feature fireplace, wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator and recessed spotlights.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 5.56m (10' 1" x 18' 3")
At widest point. Range of high and low level units in an oak finish, integrated oven & hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor and tiled splashback. uPVc double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
- White wc and corner wash hand basin. Tiled floor, single panel radiator and recessed spotlights.
- Hot press and roofspace access.
- White suite comprising bath with electric shower and glass screen, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor, double panel radiator, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.3m (14' 5" x 10' 10")
At widest points. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.59m (11' 5" x 8' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.87m (8' 0" x 9' 5")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- Brick paved drive with path and lawn to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved area, uPVc oil tank and brick boiler house.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Ballyhalbert from Ballywalter along the coast road turn right into the St Andrews development. At the first "T" junction turn right and then second left to where 56 St Andrews Avenue is located facing the green.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.