56 Greengraves Road
, BT16 1UZ
||56 Greengraves Road, Dundonald
- Exceptional detached rural home
- Just 8 miles from Belfast city airport
- Versatile accommodation currently 5 bed/3 rec
- Potential for B&B or similar business if desired
- Beautiful gardens and site extending to approx 0.7 acres
- Master suite with modern ensuite bathroom
- Family bathroom plus additional ensuite shower room
- Lounge with feature multi fuel stove
- Luxury kitchen/diner with oil fired Rayburn
- Solar system with grant income & cost savings
- Integral double garage/workshop
- Current EPC rating - C73
"Location, location, location is the golden rule of property buying so how about a country retreat right on the fringes of Dundonald, close to the Ulster Hospital, Dundonald Entertainment Complex, a range of excellent primary and secondary schools and just 8 miles from Belfast City Airport...?"
Just take a look around this magnificent site (extending to approx 0.7 acres) with lawns, mature shrubs, ornamental pond, tarmac driveway and superb countryside views from virtually every point, then take a walk inside and explore this deceptive home further.
With over 2,500 sq ft the accommodation is extremely versatile and could easily lend itself to a B&B or similar business use. The reception accommodation is centred around the kitchen/diner and adjoining lounge with large picture windows "bringing the outside in" and internal features such as the Inglenook wood stove, Rayburn cooker, separate electric double oven, hob and utility room making this a real "cooks" kitchen and family environment. The master suite offers a luxury ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe whilst there are 4 further bedrooms (1 with modern ensuite shower room), a family bathroom and a quiet sitting room.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating system with solid fuel link up. Those with an eye for the environment and fuel saving will also appreciate the "owned" solar system with grant income and direct savings on electricity costs. For the "handyman" there is an integral double garage/workshop from which to wile away your retirement, perhaps, or tend to the beautiful gardens.
It's hard to imagine that all of this is right on the door step of East Belfast and the main commuter routes yet look at the views and setting on offer. Internal viewing is simply a must so contact us at your earliest convenience to avoid missing out.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.07m x 1.63m (3' 6" x 5' 4")
uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 4.17m (12' 9" x 13' 8")
Feature fireplace with wood effect mantle and tiled hearth. Double panel radiator.
- 5.94m x 4.67m (19' 6" x 15' 4")
At widest points. Real wood flooring. Inglenook fireplace with wood burner stove, linked to central heating system, real wood mantle and tiled hearth. Two double panel radiators.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 7.77m x 3.48m (25' 6" x 11' 5")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in cream finish. Integrated Bosch double oven integrated microwave and dishwasher. Integrated Hotpoint hob with matching extractor fan. Rayburn oil fired cooker, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Karndean flooring. Two single panel radiators and a chrome heated towel rail. Vacuum extractor system.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.58m x 1.68m (11' 9" x 5' 6")
Low level units and stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Double panel radiator. Access to rear.
- 3.4m x 2.36m (11' 2" x 7' 9")
At widest points. Single panel radiator. Sun tunnel integrated into ceiling
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.77m x 5.89m (18' 11" x 19' 4")
At widest points. 2 X Double panel radiator. Access to ensuite bathroom and walk in store room.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
White suite comprising corner bath and walk in shower with glass screen. W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin and touch switch heated mirror. Tiled floors with underfloor heating and tiled walls. Sun tunnel integrated into the ceiling. Two chrome heated towel rails.
- WALK IN WARDROBE
- 2.46m x 2.92m (8' 1" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 4.17m (12' 7" x 13' 8")
At widest points. Built in wardrobe. Double panel radiator. Access to ensuite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.18m x 1.09m (10' 5" x 3' 7")
White suite comprising cubicle shower, W.C and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator and heated towel rail
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 3.45m (10' 11" x 11' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.33m x 3.45m (10' 11" x 11' 4")
Built in storage. Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.84m x 3.45m (12' 7" x 11' 4")
At widest points. Double panel radiator.
- 2.16m x 1.73m (7' 1" x 5' 8")
Suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower and glass screen. W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator. Part tiled walls.
- DOUBLE GARAGE/WORKSHOP
- 8.38m x 6.07m (27' 6" x 19' 11")
Electronically operated garage door. Solar system control panel. Smart central vacuum system. Stainless steel sink with hot and cold taps. Light and power points.
- Large gardens in lawn surrounding the house with paved seating areas, ornamental pond, greenhouse and several sheds for extra storage. Security lights located to the front and rear.Front and back outside taps.Tarmac driveway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Upper Level One
From the Ards to Dundonald dual carriageway turn onto Greengraves Road and proceed for approximately 1 mile to where number 56 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.