56 Beechfield Crescent
, BT19 7ZL
||56 Beechfield Crescent, Bangor
- Beautifully presented modern detached home
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Bright & spacious lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen/diner
- Family bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage with generous driveway
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with pebbled driveway
- Quiet cul de sac location
Presented to an excellent standard throughout this modern detached home would make an excellent first time buy or first detached home for a couple or a young family.
It offers 3 spacious bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room and extensive range of built in storage, a bright lounge, with real wood flooring and feature fireplace, a large family bathroom plus a ground floor cloakroom and a modern kitchen diner with recently fitted units and integrated appliances and patio doors to the rear garden. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there is a detached garage with generous gravel driveway and gardens in lawn to the front and enclosed to the rear.
Set in a quiet cul de sac in one of Bangor's most sought after and mature locations, internal viewing is a must so call us now on 028 91 828 100 to avoid missing out.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor and single panel radiator. Alarm system.
- 6.1m x 4.44m (20' 0" x 14' 7")
At widest points. Open fire with tiled hearth and stone mantle. Real wood flooring. T.V point and single panel radiator x2.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 2.97m x 6.55m (9' 9" x 21' 6")
Range of high and low level units with marble effect roll edge worktops. Ceramic bowl with half sink and mixer taps. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panel radiator. Double patio doors to rear.
- W.C and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and single panel radiator.
- Access to roofspace and hotpress. Smoke alarm and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.66m (13' 2" x 12' 0")
Built in units and single panel radiator. Access to en-suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising corner shower. Single panel radiator and extractor fan. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 0.33m (9' 9" x 1' 1")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.79m (9' 9" x 9' 2")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and storage.
- White suite comprising bath with electric shower and glass screen. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panal radiator and extractor fan.
- 5.69m x 2.84m (18' 8" x 9' 4")
Up&over door. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Pebbled drive to side with lawn area to front. Enclosed rear lawned garden. BOiler and oil tank located to rear. uPVC fascias throughout.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the main Newtownards to Bangor dual carriageway turn into Bangor Road, Conlig (at the traffic lights) then right into the Beechfield development. Turn right at the first T junction then left, right, left at the subsequent T junctions to where number 56 is located in the cul de sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.