55A Portaferry Road
, BT22 1HP
||55A Portaferry Road, Cloughey
- Detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with open fire
- Dining room
- Shared driveway with garage to rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Lawn garden to front and side
"A detached home with a garage for how much??"
This loving home has been part of the same family for many years and now it's time for it to change hands. Internally the bungalow offers 2 reception rooms, including lounge with an open fire and dining room, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom, making this property an attractive proposition to those willing to do a bit of updating in order to bring it up to modern standards. Externally there's an enclosed garden in lawn to the front and side and a garage to the rear which is accessible via a shared driveway.
Strictly by appointment only. Contact the office on 02891828100 to schedule a viewing.
- uPVc double glazed door.
- 5.51m x 3.56m (18' 1" x 11' 8")
Open fire with tiled surround. Double and single panel radiator.
- 2.79m x 3.12m (9' 2" x 10' 3")
Range of high and low level units with roll-edge worktops. Free standing cooker with electric oven and gas hobs. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps and plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls and single panel radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.82m x 3.m (9' 3" x 9' 10")
Phone and internet points. Single panel radiator. uPVC double glazed door to driveway.
- White suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Part tiled walls, double panel radiator and hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.63m (12' 10" x 11' 11")
At widest points. Single panel radiator x2 and built in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.92m (9' 11" x 9' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.49m (8' 11" x 8' 2")
- 5.16m x 3.94m (16' 11" x 12' 11")
- Shared tarmac drive to side with space to park at the rear. Lawned garden to front and side with shrubbery. Oil boiler and oil tank located outside.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Cloughey village towards Portaferry, 55A will be located on the right on the straight part of the road just past Watson's stores.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.