55 Cronstown Cottage Park
, BT23 8QP
||55 Cronstown Cottage Park, Newtownards
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room with patio doors to rear garden
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- Luxury bathroom
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Detached garage with large tarmac driveway
- Generous site with gardens front & rear
Cronstown Cottages has remained one of Newtownard's most popular residential areas since originally built in the late 90's and, those which have been well maintained and modernised, such as number 55, provide superb accommodation for first time buyers and family buyers alike.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a bright lounge, with real wood flooring and feature fireplace, a dining room, with real wood flooring and patio doors to the rear garden, a modern fitted kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a luxury bathroom. Every part of this home is presented to an exacting standard making it a highly desirable purchase. It also benefits from Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazing & fascias whilst externally the property enjoys a large site with detached garage, substantial tarmac driveway and lawned gardens to both front and enclosed to rear.
This property will not hang around so you will need to have your finances in place and book a personal viewing without delay. All viewings are strictly by prior appointment with the agent.
- uPVC double glazed door with leaded glass inset and matching side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Real wood flooring, double radiator, stairs to first floor.
- 4.8m x 3.58m (15' 9" x 11' 9")
Real wood flooring. Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth and wood surround. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator. Open to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.12m x 3.05m (10' 3" x 10' 0")
Real wood flooring. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.56m x 3.23m (18' 3" x 10' 7")
(L-shaped. At widest points). Range of high and low level units in cream "shaker style" finish with wood block effect worktop. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Under stairs storage cupboard plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Spindle balustrade.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.38m (13' 9" x 11' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle. White WC & wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Velux window. Hotpress with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.38m (12' 1" x 11' 11")
(L-shaped. At widest points). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.01m (9' 4" x 6' 7")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.05m x 3.35m (19' 10" x 11' 0")
Roller door. Pedestrian door and glazed window. Light and power points.
- Garden to front in lawn with mature hedges and wooden fencing. Tarmac driveway. Garden to rear enclosed by fencing with paved patio and generous lawn area. Light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Donaghadee Road turn into Cronstown Road, opposite the Spar filling station, then take third right into Cronstown Cottage Park to where number 55 is on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.