55 Ardmillan Crescent
, BT23 4PN
||55 Ardmillan Crescent, Newtownards
- Nicely presented semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom
- Oak effect uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Generous garden to rear in lawn
- Off street parking to front
- Buy to let investment potential
With affordable homes at a premium we're delighted to offer this attractive and well presented semi detached home to the open market.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, two with built in storage cupboards, a modern family bathroom, a lounge with bay window and a kitchen with dining area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing in oak effect frames and Phoenix gas central heating.
One of the strongest selling points of this property is the generous and enclosed rear garden which is laid in lawn with paved patio area and brick shed and the additional front garden with off street parking space.
Located closed to Newtownards town centre, Regent House and Model Schools and the Castlebawn and Ards Shopping centres this home would make an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment purchase.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor landing. Single radiator.
- Lounge 4.80mx3.10m (15'9x10'2)
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Two feature wall radiators. Bay window.
- Kitchen/diner 5.82mx3.00m (19'1x9'10)
- At widest points. Range of high and low level units in white finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Under stairs storage area. Double radiator. Oak effect uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to roof space.
- Bathroom 1.83mx1.68m (6x5'6)
- White suite comprising panel bath, with Creda electric shower over and glass shower screen, WC & wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 1 3.91mx2.59m (12'10x8'6)
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.07mx2.79m (10'1x9'2)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.95mx2.18m (9'8x7'2)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Off street parking area to front with paved footpaths.
Generous enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and brick shed.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.