54 Lawnbrook Drive
, BT23 8XD
||54 Lawnbrook Drive, Newtownards
- Beautifully presented detached home
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Detached garage - Tarmac driveway
- Gardens in lawn to front, side & rear with summer house
This modern detached home is set in the Cronstown Cottages development on the outskirts of Newtownards and has been presented to an excellent standard by its present owners.
The property offers 4 bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes, a fully tiled bathroom, with both bath and separate shower cubicle, a well proportioned lounge with feature fireplace and French doors to the dining room which offers patio doors to the rear garden. Of particular note in this home is the beautiful modern kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units in cream finish with wood block effect worktops, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood and integrated washing machine & dishwasher. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating whilst externally there is a detached garage approached via a generous tarmac driveway, gardens to front, side and enclosed to rear with lawns, decked area, paved patio and pleasant summer house/garden room.
- uPVC double glazed door, in mahogony effect finish, with matching side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2.69m x 2.26m (8' 10" x 7' 5")
Tile effect laminate flooring, recessed spotlights, double radiator. Stairs to first floor landing.
- 4.78m x 3.81m (15' 8" x 12' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Tiled fireplace with painted wood surround, double radiator, French doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 3.25m (10' 11" x 10' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator, sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- 5.87m x 3.28m (19' 3" x 10' 9")
(L- shaped - measure at widest points).
Generous range of high and low level units in cream finish with wood block effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Integrated washing machine & dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Tile effect laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Understairs storage cupboard. Double radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.05m (12' 8" x 10' 0")
Built in wardrobes. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, white WC & wash hand basin. Tile effect laminate flooring, chrome heated towel rail, velux window, hotpress. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 2.87m (12' 5" x 9' 5")
(L shaped - measure at widest points). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.13m (9' 0" x 7' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.77m x 1.96m (9' 1" x 6' 5")
Built in storage, wood effect laminate flooring, single radiator.
- 7.11m x 3.23m (23' 4" x 10' 7")
Up and over door, light and power points. Small radiator.
- Gardens to front, side & rear in lawns with tarmac driveway, paved patio, deck area, summer house. Outside tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Lawnbrook Drive is part of the Cronstown Cottages development and can be access via Stratheden heights, off Movilla Road, or from Cronstown Road, off Donaghadee Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.