5 Waterfront View
, Cook Street
, BT22 1GW
||5 Waterfront View, Cook Street, Portaferry
- Loughshore Duplex Apartment
- 2 bedrooms (bed 1 ensuite - bed 2 with walk in dressing room)
- Lounge with balconette & lough views
- Modern fitted kitchen with breakfast area
- Family bathroom
- Wood framed double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Set in area of outstanding natural beauty
- Ideal holiday home, buy to let or first home
"With property prices on the North Coast through the roof and Newcastle little more than a car park every holiday weekend, take the road less travelled to an area of outstanding natural beauty on the stunning and unspoilt Ards Peninsula and see how far your money will go".
This luxury 1st floor Duplex apartment, built around 2005, offers views of Strangford Lough which are quite simply "jaw dropping".
It offers a nicely proportioned lounge with Juliet balcony and sea views, a modern, well equipped fitted kitchen with breakfast area, a first floor bathroom and 2 bedrooms (bedroom 1 with ensuite shower room & bedroom 2 with walk in dressing room). The property benefits from Gas Fired Central Heating and wood framed double glazing. In addition there is an allocated, secure parking area.
If you still fancy a run to Newcastle, it's a quick trip on the Strangford Ferry and a pleasant drive via Downpatrick or take the scenic route through Ardglass & past St John's Point lighthouse.
NB. There is no lift within the property.
- Entrance ()
- Secure communal entrance with stairs to first floor and access to secure parking area.
- ENTRANCE HALL: ()
- Storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor landing. Double radiator.
- LOUNGE: (4.98m x 3.25m)
- Patio door with balconette and lough views. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN: (3.66m x 2.21m)
- Range of modern fitted units in cream finish with wood effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and larder unit. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. recessed spotlights. Lough views. Single radiator. Open to breakfast area.
- BREAKFAST AREA: (2.11m x 1.65m)
- Breakfast bar with lough views. Tiled floor.
- LANDING: ()
- BATHROOM: ()
- White suite comprising centre bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double radiator. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1): (6.5m x 3.05m)
- (At widest points - L shaped). Velux window. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: ()
- Corner shower with tiled walls and thermostatic shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): (3.89m x 2.13m)
- Velux Window. Single radiator.
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM: (2.36m x 2.13m)
- Single radiator.
- Outside ()
- Secure parking area with allocated parking space and bin storage. Short stroll to Lough Shore and picnic area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.