5 Towerview Meadow
, BT22 1RX
||5 Towerview Meadow, Cloughey
- Modern detached chalet bungalow
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 4 double bedrooms (2 ground floor - 2 first floor)
- Ensuite shower room
- Open plan kitchen/living/diner
- Lounge with feature electric fire
- Ground floor bathroom & 1st floor shower room
- Detached garage
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front, side & rear with tarmac driveway
Given the high demand for properties in this area, we are delighted to be able offer for sale one of the most sought after designs in the development, the detached chalet bungalow - originally known as "The Strand".
The property has been presented to the highest of standards and offers versatile accommodation of up to 4 double bedrooms, if required. There at lots of nice luxury touches throughout such as oak internal doors and spindle banister with oak handrail. At present on the ground floor there is a lounge, open plan living/kitchen/diner, luxury bathroom, a main bedroom with ensuite shower room and a study, which could also be a bedroom. The first floor then provides a further 2 double bedrooms and a shower room with walk in shower cubicle. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there are pleasant gardens to front and side and enclosed to rear, laid in lawn with paved patio and dwarf wall seating. Additionally there is a detached garage with tarmac driveway and pebbled storage area beyond.
Cloughey is known for its outstanding beach, Kirkistown Golf Club and outstanding scenery. It also benefits from Watson's Mini market, hardware and filling station whilst Newtownards and Bangor are within commuting distance. Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by prior appointment with the agent and with appropriate safeguards in place.
- Paved footpath leading to uPVC double glazed door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Spindle staircase to first floor. Understairs storage cupboard and separate hotpress. Double radiator.
- 4.98m x 3.66m (16' 4" x 12' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring, feature electric fireplace, double radiator, wooded shutters/blinds, smoke alarm.
- 6.22m x 5.26m (20' 5" x 17' 3")
(At widest points - L-shaped). Range of high and low level units with painted wood doors and ash wood worktops. Belfast sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, induction hob and extractor hood with glass splash back. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Corner carousel storage. Recessed spotlights & under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor. Patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.48m (12' 4" x 11' 5")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic "rain shower". Tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- White suite comprising white "centre" bath, WC & wash hand basin. Corner cubicle with thermostatic "rain shower". Tiled floor and half tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 2.77m (12' 7" x 9' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Spindle banister with oak handrail. Storage cupboard. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.56m x 3.81m (18' 3" x 12' 6")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.56m x 3.66m (18' 3" x 12' 0")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.2m x 3.15m (20' 4" x 10' 4")
Roller door. uPVC double glazed door and window. Light and power points. Plumbed for washing machine. "Dog" shower. Wooden workbench. Oil fired boiler.
- Garden to front in lawn with shrubs. Pebbled garden to side with plants. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with maturing shrubs, paved pathways and patio and dwarf wall seating area. Tarmac driveway and parking in front of garage. Enclosed storage area beyond garage laid in pebbles with space for shed and uPVC oil tank. Light & tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Main Road, Cloughey turn into the Towerview Meadow development to where number 5 is located, third property on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.