5 Tides Turn
, BT22 1SH
||5 Tides Turn, Portavogie
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner with breakfast bar
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with gravel driveway
Affordable homes are in high demand at present throughout the Ards Peninsula and this relatively new semi detached offers considerable space at an attractive price.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, including a spacious master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom, a lounge with feature fireplace, a ground floor cloakroom and a spacious kitchen/diner. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there are gardens to both front and rear in lawn with paved patio and gravel driveway.
With the beach just a short stroll away this could be an ideal first home or first family home.
- Painted wood door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Stairs to first floor landing.
- 4.39m x 3.96m (14' 5" x 13' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, rustic wood surround and tiled hearth. Double radiator.
- 6.45m x 3.35m (21' 2" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units in white finish with granite effect worktops and breakfast bar. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob, & extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled floor and part tile effect laminate flooring. uPVC double glazed door to driveway. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Part uPVC panelled walls. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.23m x 3.35m (17' 2" x 11' 9")
(At widest points). Recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. uPVC panelled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.59m (11' 0" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.77m (11' 0" x 9' 1")
(At widest points - L-shaped). Double radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn with gravel driveway. Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house. Light & tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From New Road in Portavogie turn into "The Tides" development. Take the first left and follow the road turning right at the "T" junction to where number 5 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.