5 Steele Dickson Gardens
, BT22 1LF
||5 Steele Dickson Gardens, Portaferry
- Modernised terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Newly fitted bathroom
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & enclosed yard to rear
- Short walk to Strangford Lough
A first home or a buy to let investment - with just a short stroll to the shores of Strangford Lough and the outstanding beauty of this area it's certainly an affordable option and not your average terraced home.
The property has been recently modernised with upgrading to the kitchen, bathroom, electrics and plumbing of particular note. It offers 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor, with pleasant views towards Strangford Lough from the rear bedroom, and a lounge which is open plan to the kitchen diner on the ground floor. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there is small lawn to the front and an enclosed yard to the rear with brick utility shed and access for bins etc.
The property is available for immediate occupation, subject to legal conveyance, and can be viewed by prior appointment accompanied by the agent.
- uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double radiator. Stairs to first floor.
- 4.6m x 3.78m (15' 1" x 12' 5")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Open plan to Kitchen/diner.
- 4.88m x 2.54m (16' 0" x 8' 4")
Range of high and low level units in cream "Shaker style" finish with dark worktops. Stainless steel sink, oven, hob, extractor hood and splashback. Space for washing machine, dishwasher or under counter fridge. Tiled floor. Hotpress. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with hand shower, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. uPVC wall panelling. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 2.95m (11' 2" x 9' 8")
Single radiator. Lough views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.13m (12' 4" x 7' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.41m (9' 2" x 7' 11")
(At widest points). Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- UTILITY SHED:
- 3.66m x 1.5m (12' 0" x 4' 11")
Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
- Garden to front in lawn with mature hedge and iron gate.
Enclosed yard to rear, paved, with access to rear for bins, etc. uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Shore Road in Portaferry turn onto Steele Dickson Avenue (just opposite the small marina) then right into Steele Dickson Gardens to where number 5 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.