5 Stanfield Court
, BT23 8NH
||5 Stanfield Court, Newtownards
- End townhouse
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Open planing lounge/kitchen/diner
- Integral garage
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Rear garden with decking
- Quiet cul de sac location close to town centre
At approximately 1,600 sq ft this end townhouse isn't short on space so, in terms of value for money, it has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
With a split level design it offers a garage and utility/storage area on the ground floor, an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room on the central floor, a bathroom on the next 1/2 floor and finally 3 bedrooms including a master with ensuite shower room on the top floor. Lots of space for a growing family. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally there is a parking area to the front and a garden to the rear with timber deck area.
Set in a quiet cul de sac close to Newtownards town centre this would make an excellent first time buy or first family home.
The lease is for a term of 900 years from 01/11/1998 at a yearly ground rent of £150.00. There are 879 years left to run on the lease.
- Steps to front door. uPVC double glazed door with matching side panel.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator. Half stairs to first floor landing and to lower ground floor garage.
- STORAGE/UTILITY AREA
- Acces to garage
- 6.93m x 3.45m (22' 9" x 11' 4")
Electric roller door (not tested). Light & power points.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to upper levels.
- 5.56m x 3.78m (18' 3" x 12' 5")
Range of high and low level units and breakfast bar. Integrated oven & hob. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Wood effect laminate wood flooring. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator. Recessed spot lights. Open plan to lounge.
- 6.48m x 3.66m (21' 3" x 12' 0")
Feature brick fireplace. Sliding patio doors to Juliet balcony. Real wood flooring. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single radiator.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Wooden banister. Hot press. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 3.66m (16' 4" x 12' 0")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle, white WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.69m (11' 8" x 8' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 2.79m (11' 8" x 9' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Tarmac driveway to front. Garden to rear with timber deck area. uPVC oil tank. Oil fired boiler.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Upper Greenwell Street, turn right into Stanwell Road, left into Stanfield Road and follow the road around onto Stanfield Court where number 5 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.