5 Prince Regent Park
, BT23 7FT
||5 Prince Regent Park, Newtownards
- Modern detached home
- 4 double bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature multi fuel stove
- Spacious kitchen/living/diner
- Family bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Utility & cloakrooms
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Generous gardens in lawn with tarmac driveway
This spacious, modern detached home gives all the benefits of a New build without the premium price tag. Located just off the North Road, close to the Bangor Road, the property is just 2 years old and still in "as new" condition.
It offers 4 double bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a luxury family bathroom, with bath and separate shower cubicle, a bright and airy lounge, with feature multi fuel stove, a ground floor cloakroom and utility room. The heart of this home, however, is the spacious kitchen/living/diner with patio doors to the rear garden and modern fitted kitchen in grey "Shaker style"- as the little motto by the patio door says - "this kitchen was made for dancing".
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating whilst, externally, there is a generous and enclosed rear garden in lawn plus a smaller front garden in lawn with paved pathways and tarmac driveway. Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment, with the agent.
- Painted wood door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor. Double radiator.
- White WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor & splashback. Single radiator.
- 5.38m x 3.99m (17' 8" x 13' 1")
(Into bay). Dual aspect. Feature multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Double radiator.
- 6.91m x 5.18m (22' 8" x 17' 0")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in grey "Shaker style" finish and wood effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 5 ring hob, oven and extractor hood. Under pelmet lighting. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.96m x 1.52m (6' 5" x 5' 3")
Range of units to match kitchen. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door to driveway.
- WALK IN STORE:
- 1.6m x 0.86m (5' 3" x 2' 10")
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising centre bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.61m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Double shower cubicle with "rain shower". Tiled floor and shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.02m (15' 0" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.76m x 2.9m (12' 4" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.44m (10' 6" x 8' 3")
- Garden to front in lawn with planted beds and paved pathways. Tarmac Driveway. Garden to rear in lawn and enclosed by fencing.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road turn left at the North Road lights onto North Road then immediately right into Prince Regent Park to where number 5 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.