5 Morley Avenue
, BT23 7TR
||5 Morley Avenue, Conlig
- Detached chalet bungalow
- 2 ground floor & 2 first floor bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area
- Ground floor bathroom
- Attached garage
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear with tarmac driveway
- Quiet cul de sac setting
This charming detached home is located in a quiet cul de sac of similar properties in the village of Conlig.
It offers 2 ground floor and 2 first floor bedrooms plus an "L" shaped lounge/diner with open fire, a kitchen, a bathroom and an attached garage. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
Externally there are gardens in lawn to front and rear with paved patio and tarmac driveway.
Whether you're planning towards retirement or still have family at home this chalet style home could be your ideal home so contact us to secure a personal viewing.
- uPVC double glazed door with side panel leading to wood effect laminate floor. Single panel radiator and under stair storage.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 6.17m x 5.66m (20' 3" x 18' 7")
At widest points. Open fireplace with tiled hearth & wooden mantle, bay window, double panel radiator (x3) and wood effect laminate flooring.
- 4.04m x 2.57m (13' 3" x 8' 5")
Range of high and low levl units in a wood finish with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Space for oven&hob with integrated extractor fan. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Access to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.12m x 2.72m (10' 3" x 8' 11")
Double panel radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.49m (10' 3" x 8' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring, single panel radiator and built-in units.
- White suite comprising panel bath with electric shower and glass screen, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled walls and single panel radiator.
- Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.13m x 2.51m (16' 10" x 8' 3")
Double panel and single panel radiator. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.52m x 2.08m (14' 10" x 6' 10")
Double panel radiator and access to eaves storage.
- 5.82m x 2.72m (19' 1" x 8' 11")
Up & over door, oil boiler and light & power points.
- Tarmac drive to front with lawned area and flower beds. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area. Oil tank, outside light and tap located to rear. uPVC fascias throughout.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Main Street, Conlig turn into Moyne Road and follow the road around to the left then turn into Morley Avenue to where number 5 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.