5 Mcveagh's Meadow
, Rubane Road
, BT22 1AP
||5 Mcveagh's Meadow, Rubane Road, Kircubbin
- Detached family home
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room with gas fire
- Kitchen with dining area & separate utility room
- Family bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Gardens to front, side & rear with tarmac driveway
- uPVC double gazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Pleasant rural outlook - Cul de sac location
"All the benefits of a modern "development style" detached home but in a rural setting..."
Need room for a growing family? This detached home must be seen to be appreciated. It offers 4 double bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room), a family bathroom with both corner bath and separate shower cubicle, a lounge and dining room with connecting brick fireplaces, double doors to a generous kitchen with dining area and separate utility room, a ground floor cloakroom and a study area. The well equipped kitchen includes an 8 ring "Belling Country Chef" range. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally it sits on a pleasant, level site with gardens in lawn to front, side and rear and a tarmac driveway with ample parking. The property is located at the end of a small cul de sac of similar properties and enjoys a pleasant rural outlook.
Kircubbin offers a broad range of basic amenities whilst Newtownards is just 20 - 25 minutes to the North by car and a bus service passes through Rubane. Viewing is strictly by prior appointment so contact us now to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. single panel radiator. Internet and phone points.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- 3.68m x 3.66m (12' 1" x 12' 0")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Open coal fireplace with back boiler (heats the radiators) with brick surround and hearth with wood mantle. Double panelled radiator. T.V point. Open planned to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.02m x 3.33m (9' 11" x 10' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Gas fire with brick surround and hearth with wood mantle. Double panelled radiator.
- 4.27m x 6.55m (14' 0" x 21' 6")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a white finish with wood effect rolledge worktops. Oven and hobs with integrated extractor fan. Sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Double panel and single panel radiator. Plumbed for dishwasher. Wood effect laminate flooring and part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.12m x 1.93m (10' 3" x 6' 4")
Range of high and low level units in a white finish with wood effect rolledge worktops. Sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Access to hotpress. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.73m (13' 7" x 12' 3")
Built in wardrobes. Double panelled radiator. Access to ensuite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Cubicle shower with Mira hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and walls. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.68m (13' 6" x 12' 1")
Built in wardrobes. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 3.78m (10' 10" x 12' 5")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 2.64m (10' 10" x 8' 8")
Built in wardrobes. Single panel radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising corner bath, shower cubicle with hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Single panel radiator. Tiled floor and walls.
- Tarmacked drive to side. Enclosed rear lawn with wood shed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Rubane is located approximately midway between Kircubbin and Cloughey with McVeagh's meadow situated on the Kircubbin side of Rubane village.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.