5 John Thompson Park
, BT22 1NA
||5 John Thompson Park, Portaferry
- End terrace home
- 2 double bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with casual dining area
- Utility area
- First floor bathroom with bath & separate shower
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Gardens in lawn to front & rear
- Oil fired central heating
If you're looking for an affordable first time home or a buy-to-let investment then look no further than 5 John Thompson Park, Portaferry.
This end-terrace home has been beautifully presented and maintained by the current owners and offers a lounge with open fire, a modern kitchen (only 1.5 years old!!) with casual dining area and a utility area on the ground floor. The first floor offers 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom containing a 4-piece white suite. Externally the property benefits from a lawn to the front and a lawn to rear enclosed by fencing. The property also benefits from uPVC fascias and Oil Fired Central Heating.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Call the office on 028 91 828 100 to schedule a viewing.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to wood effect laminate flooring. Internet and phone points.
- 3.71m x 4.32m (12' 2" x 14' 2")
At widest points. Open fire with tiled hearth and surround. Double panel radiator (x2) and T.V point.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 2.41m x 5.44m (7' 11" x 17' 10")
Range of high and low level units in cream finish with wood effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps, integrated oven & hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights and double panel radiator.
- UTILITY AREA:
- 1.78m x 3.23m (5' 10" x 10' 7")
Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear garden via uPVC double glazed door.
- Roofspace access.
- White suite comprising bath, electric cubicle shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor, extractor fan and double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 4.78m (9' 10" x 15' 8")
At widest points. Built-in storage cupboard and double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.57m (10' 6" x 8' 5")
Single panel radiator.
- Front in lawn with path. Rear garden in lawn enclosed by fencing. uPVC fascias throughout.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations
Travelling into Portaferry from Newtownards/Kircubbin turn left at the mini roundabout onto Ann street. Once at the top of Ann Street, turn left onto High Street then take the first left into John Thompson Park. Number 5 is located in the left corner at the bottom of the cul-de-sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.