5 Auster Park
, BT23 4RW
||5 Auster Park, Newtownards
- Terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- uPVC double glazing
- Garden to front
- Off street parking to rear
This terraced home offers a spacious kitchen/diner with oak effect units and granite effect worktops that includes an integrated oven and hob with extractor fan - ideal for first time buyers setting up their first home.
It has a traditional layout with 3 first floor bedrooms and bathroom and a ground floor lounge with kitchen/diner to the rear. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating and off street parking to the rear plus a pleasant lawn garden to the front and views of Scrabo Tower.
- Entrance ()
- uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL: ()
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor. Double radiator.
- LOUNGE: (4.34m x 3.96m)
- (At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature electric fireplace. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINER: (5.21m x 3.18m)
- Range of high and low level units in oak effect finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood. Double radiator. under stairs storage.
- REAR PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed door to rear yard.
- LANDING: ()
- Hot press and smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1): (3.61m x 3.28m)
- (At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring and built in storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2): (3.25m x 3.15m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3): (2.72m x 2.41m)
- Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM: ()
- White suite comprising panel bath, with Mira electric shower over, WC & wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- Outside ()
- Paved parking area to rear enclosed by fencing and gates. Lawn garden to front enclosed by wall with gate.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.