5 Audleys Park
, BT23 8UA
||5 Audleys Park, Newtownards
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Attached garage
- Brick paved driveway
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn
As affordable first homes go this neatly presented semi detached property has a lot to offer.
It provides 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a generous lounge with dining area and a modern fitted kitchen. Everything is neatly presented and well cared for leaving you little to do but move in and enjoy. Additionally the property boasts an attached garage which runs the length of the property and offering plenty of space for the home mechanic, or hobbyist. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there is a brick paved driveway to the front with space for several vehicles and gardens to front and rear in lawn with planted beds.
This would be an enviable first home or fresh start and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed door leading to the quarry tiled floor. Phone point, double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.16m x 3.15m (23' 6" x 10' 4")
At widest points. T.V point and double panel radiator (x2). Access to under stair storage.
- 2.97m x 1.98m (9' 9" x 6' 6")
Range of high and low level units in a white shaker style finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor, part tiled walls and single panel radiator. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Access to roofspace. Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising panel bath with electric Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled walls, single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 2.57m (11' 9" x 8' 5")
Single panel radiator and phone point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.24m (11' 4" x 7' 4")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.46m x 2.08m (8' 1" x 6' 10")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and storage cupboard.
- 7.16m x 2.67m (23' 6" x 8' 9")
Roller door + uPVC double glazed door and window to rear. Light & power points. Oil boiler.
- Brick paved drive and lawned area to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved area. Oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bowtown Road turn left into East Mount then 5th left into Audleys Drive and first right into Audleys Park to where number 5 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.