4B Kilbright Road
, BT22 2HG
||4B Kilbright Road, Carrowdore
- Highly individual detached home (approx 2003)
- Versatile accommodation of up to 5 double bedrooms
- Spacious entrance hall with "floating staircase"
- Viewing gallery on first floor with rural views to Irish Sea
- Luxury bathrooms on both floors
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/sun room
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Utility room
- Double garage + detached workshop
- Spacious site (c0.5 acres) with views to Scotland & Mourne Mountains
"A home that defies convention and boldly dares to be different to make the most of its rural setting and sea views towards Scotland at the front and the Mourne Mountains to the rear..."
From the moment you approach 4B Kilbright Road you will be intrigued by the round tower entrance and when the door is opened and you step into the curved entrance hall you'll know you're somewhere special. The centre piece of this home is the first floor curved viewing gallery, accessed by a floating, open tread marble staircase with chrome handrail, which offers outstanding views over open countryside towards the Irish Sea and Scotland. Arranged around this gallery are 4 double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom whilst on the ground floor the curved entrance hall is bordered by a lounge, a 5th bedroom or fitness room, a second luxury bathroom and the kitchen/living/sun room with utility area. Every room offers windows on several sides which flood the home with light and draw you towards the outstanding views whilst under floor heating ensures that the internal design is clean and clutter free. The kitchen/sun room and lounge are integrated and carry on the unique and bold designs which set this home apart. With such an interesting home the choice of finishing touches will allow you to style your home to your own personal taste - ultra modern or more traditional, the choice is yours but either way this is a home which makes a statement about its owner, and it could be you.
Externally the property is set on a site of approx 0.5 acres, enclosed by walls, gates and hedges, and laid in lawn with a generous driveway and parking area. There is an attached double garage to the rear of the property and a separate detached workshop to the rear of the site with potential for conversion to a workshop, games room or home office perhaps. The home benefits from Vista Thermal uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
An outstanding home just waiting for you to add your personal touches it simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor.
- 4.6m x 4.57m (15' 1" x 15' 0")
Feature electric fire. Wall lights.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.55m x 4.5m (21' 6" x 14' 9")
Tiled floor. Feature radiators.
- 2.44m x 4.6m (8' 0" x 15' 1")
Hand built kitchen with 4 ring stainless steel gas hob. Stainless steel sink. Stainless steel oven. Tiled floor. Wall lights.
- White suite comprising walk-in shower, floating wash hand basin, wc and bidet. Tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.21m x 2.44m (7' 3" x 8' 0")
Tiled floor and twin stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 5/GYM:
- 4.42m x 5.31m (14' 6" x 17' 5")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring and recessed spotlights. Access to storage.
- VIEWING GALLERY:
- 5.21m x 5.41m (17' 1" x 17' 9")
Stainless steel hand rail, recessed spotlights and wall lights. Fantastic views towards Scotland.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 4.5m (15' 10" x 14' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 3.81m (14' 6" x 12' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.6m x 3.61m (15' 1" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.17m x 4.75m (13' 8" x 15' 7")
Access to storage cupboards and roofspace.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising free standing bath, walk-in shower, floating wash hand basin, wc and bidet. Extractor fan. Access to hotpress.
- 5.97m x 6.35m (19' 7" x 20' 10")
Electric up & over double door and boiler.
- 9.47m x 4.95m (31' 1" x 16' 3")
- Enclosed lawned garden to front, side and rear. Pebbled parking area to side with path to front. uPVC fascias throughout.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Millisle towards Ballywalter turn right onto Drumfad Road then left onto Kilbright Road. Look out for the final corner where the road branches off to the left or carries straight onto Kilbright Road North. Take the left turn and 4B is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.