49A Ballyblack Road
, BT22 2AZ
||49A Ballyblack Road, Newtownards
- Outstanding modern detached home of over 2,500 sq. ft.
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Four double bedrooms (master with ensuite & dressing room)
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living/diner
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Family room - Home office - 5th Bedroom
- Luxury family bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Utility room - Cloakroom - Integrated double garage
- uPVC double glazing & Oil fired central heating
- Generous site with lawns, paved patio and tarmac driveway
- Excellent rural setting convenient to Newtownards & Bangor
"I see a huge variety of homes in the course of my work but few stand out in my mind to the extent of 49A Ballyblack Road. This property is simply stunning without being in any way ostentatious. "Practical luxury" you might say".
The property was built within the last few years by award winning local builders, John Dynes and Son, and has been finished and presented to the highest of standards by its present owners. Luxury touches include an integrated sound system, oak internal doors, wood effect floor tiling throughout the ground floor and wall mounted TV points in all bedrooms and reception rooms. It extends to approximately 2,500 sq. ft. with its heart being the open plan kitchen/living/dining room to the rear, a place to simply "be family" together. The kitchen is of an exceptional standard with quartz worktops, central island/breakfast bar and integrated oven, 5 ring hob and dishwasher. A bright and airy lounge with feature multi fuel stove, a cloakroom, a utility room and a home office/family room/5th bedroom complete the ground floor specification. The first floor offers a master suite, with spacious bedroom, walk in dressing room and luxury ensuite shower room, 3 further double bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom with centre bath and separate double shower cubicle. Even the landing doesn't disappoint with countryside views to front and rear and a charming spindle balustrade with oak handrail. The property benefits from oil fired central heating, via under floor heating on the ground floor and traditional radiators on the first floor, and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Externally the property enjoys a site of approximately 1/2 acre, laid in lawns with generous paved patio and footpaths, a double garage with electric roller door and a tarmac driveway with electric gates and ample parking.
Words are not enough to do this fine home justice so, if you're fortunate enough to be looking for a large family home in a rural setting close to Newtownards and Bangor in this price bracket, contact us as soon as possible to secure a personal viewing and avoid missing out. Viewings are strictly by prior appointment via the agent.
- Painted composite door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect tiled floor. Stairs to first floor. Recessed spotlights.
- 6.12m x 4.37m (20' 1" x 14' 4")
Wood effect tiled flooring. Feature "free standing" multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Integrated ceiling speakers.
- 10.54m x 4.42m (34' 7" x 14' 6")
Range of high and low level units with Quartz worktops and central island/breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Pull out larder units. Integrated double oven, 5 ring gas hob, extractor hood and dish washer. Space for American style fridge freezer. Wood effect tile flooring. Recessed spotlights and ceiling speakers. Patio doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.31m x 2.29m (7' 7" x 7' 6")
Range of high and low level units with quartz effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Wood effect tile flooring. Access to garage. uPVC double glazed door to driveway.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Mosaic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- OFFICE/FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 5:
- 4.42m x 2.97m (14' 6" x 9' 9")
Wood effect tiled floor.
- Spindle balustrade with oak handrail. Countryside views to front and rear. Hot press. Double radiator. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising free standing centre bath, WC and wash hand basin. Double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Mosaic tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 4.14m (14' 6" x 13' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Mosaic tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights and ceiling speakers. Chrome heated towel rail.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.12m x 2.36m (10' 3" x 7' 9")
Extensive range of built in storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 2.74m (14' 6" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.39m x 3.28m (14' 5" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.37m x 2.69m (14' 4" x 8' 10")
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.12m x 5.99m (20' 1" x 19' 8")
Electric roller door. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Oil fired boiler, Roofspace storage.
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawn with paved patio and footpaths, tarmac driveway and parking area. Electric gates. Outside lights, tap and power points.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Newtownards take Upper Greenwell Street onto Bowtown Road towards Loughries village. Proceed through Loughries towards Carrowdore. Number 49A is located on the right about 1/4 mile before the crossroads.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.