49 Manse Road
, BT22 1DR
||49 Manse Road, Glastry, Kircubbin
- Outstanding, individually designed detached home
- Versatile accommodation with 5 or more bedrooms
- Living/kitchen/dining area
- Bright central lounge with feature fire
- TV/sitting room - Study
- Luxury bathroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in wardrobe
- Large 1st floor games room/studio
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired underfloor heating
- Double garage with utility and cloakrooms
- Gardens extending to approx 0.5 acres
- Beautiful rural setting
"Feeling "boxed" in? Need to get some "flow" into your life"? - Why live with straight lines when you can be so much more imaginative?
This individually designed home is the stuff of dreams and throws convention out of the window. Starting with a central lounge the property flows to left and right in a horse shoe design which allows light into the home from every angle and completely changes your perception of what a home can be. The open plan living/kitchen/dining room is flooded with light by a combination of traditional windows, patio doors and glass block panels and provides a real "heart" to the home. From there you have a series of versatile rooms which include a TV room, study, a lounge, a luxury family bathroom with twin sinks and 5 bedrooms including a master suite with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe. A real wood, open tread staircase leads to the first floor which would lend itself to a variety of uses from games room to studio to storage space or additional bedroom/suite.
Externally the property enjoys a rural site of approximately 0.5 acres consisting of lawns, raised deck area, brick paved parking areas and paved patio with countryside views. It benefits from uPVC double glazing, underfloor oil fired central heating, beam vacuum system, double garage, utility and cloakrooms.
Such a unique property simply must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated and this can be arranged by contacting the agent on 028 91 828 100.
- uPVC double glazed door with twin side panels. Recessed spotlights, smoke alarm and internet point. Access to storage room/hotpress.
- KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units in a walnut finish. Integrated hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated double oven. Stainless steel sink. Recessed spotights and obscure glass windows. Tiled floor. T.V and internet point. Patio doors to decking area.
- Stove with marble hearth and mantle. Twin patio doors. Wood effect laminate flooring and recessed spoltights.
- TV ROOM:
- T.V point and recessed spotlights.
- T.V and phone point. Recessed spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of units in a walnut finish with stainless steel sink and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane. Smoke alarm and roofspace access. Zonal heating controls.
- White suite comprising bath with overhead shower and glass screens, his & her floating wash hand basins and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights and extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- Access to walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. T.V point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising large cubicle shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- T.V point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- T.V point.
- BEDROOM (4):
- T.V point. Access to ensuite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising corner shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (5):
- T.V point.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Double roller doors. Boiler location. Beam vacuum system, Light and power points.
- Velux window and single panel radiator.
- ATTIC ROOM:
- Velux windows, double panel radiators and eaves storage. Light and power.
- Brick paved gated driveway with surrounding lawn areas. Central decking area and raised decking area to rear. Brick paved and pebbled areas. uPVC oil tank and septic tank located on the property.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling from Ballyhalbert towards Kircubbin take the second left after Glastry High School onto Manse Road to where number 49 is located immediately on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.