49 Finlays Road
, BT23 8SW
||49 Finlays Road, Newtownards
- Semi detached bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with mature shrubs
Although in need of modernisation and redecoration, this semi detached bungalow is located in the charming hamlet of Loughries, close to Newtownards town, and would make an ideal home for those thinking ahead to retirement or even first time buyers.
The property offers a well proportioned lounge, a kitchen with casual dining space and rear hallway (potential to combine these to create a larger kitchen/diner), a bathroom with white suite and two bedrooms, both with built in storage cupboards. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there are gardens to front and rear in lawn with mature shrubs. Parking is available in a lay-by directly outside the property.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.42m x 1.3m (4' 8" x 4' 3")
uPVC double glazed door with colour glass viewing pane.
- 5.79m x 3.45m (19' 0" x 11' 4")
(at widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring, double radiator, phone & TV points.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.35m x 3.02m (11' 0" x 9' 11")
Range of high and low level units with painted doors and wood effect worktops. Stainless steel sink. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Wood effect laminate flooring, part tiled walls, double radiator, larder cupboard.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 3.02m x 1.35m (9' 11" x 4' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Hot press. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
(at widest points) Built in storage cupboard, single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 2.26m (9' 3" x 7' 5")
Built in storage cupboard, single radiator.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with mature shrubs, hedges and trees. uPVC oil tank. Metal boiler house. Pedestrian access to side for bins etc. Parking area in lay-by to front (public space).
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located at top of Finlays Road close to the junction with Bowtown Road and Ballyblack Road.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.