49 Balfour Street
, BT23 4EE
||49 Balfour Street, Newtownards
- Nicely presented terraced home
- 2 double bedrooms
- Lounge/Diner with feature fireplace
- Modern bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Brick shed
- Garden to rear in lawn with access
"Looking for an affordable first home or maybe another buy to let to add to your portfolio..?"
This terraced home gives an impression of space throughout with its traditional high ceilings and period features. The main bedroom is very generous and complimented by a second double bedroom whilst the bathroom has benefited from some modernisation. On the ground floor there is a well proportioned lounge with dining area and feature fireplace and a rear kitchen with a generous range of units. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Externally there is an enclosed yard with brick shed/workshop and access to the rear garden beyond which is laid in lawn with access to the side for bins etc.
- 1.17m x 0.91m (3' 10" x 3' 5")
uPVC double glazed door to porch. Wood effect laminate flooring. Glazed door to entrance hall.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Corbels and cornicing. Stairs to first floor. Single radiator.
- 6.4m x 3.35m (21' 0" x 11' 6")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth. Double & single radiators.
- 3.15m x 2.44m (10' 4" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level units with worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Understairs storage cupboard. uPVC double glazed door to rear yard.
- Split level landing with spindle balustrade.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with Mira Sport electric shower over and glass shower screen, WC & wash hand basin. uPVC tile effect wall panelling. White uPVC tongue and groove ceiling panelling. Chrome heated towel rail. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 3.15m (14' 11" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.82m (10' 3" x 9' 3")
Single radiator. Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder (light, power and partially floored for storage).
- STORAGE SHED:
- 3.m x 2.21m (9' 10" x 7' 3")
Light and power points.
- Enclosed yard with uPVC oil tank and boiler house. Garden beyond in lawn with access for bins etc.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Talbot Street, driving towards the South Eastern Regional College Campus, turn right into either James Street or Marquis Street then take the next turn into Balfour Street.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.