48 Ballywalter Road
, BT22 2HS
||48 Ballywalter Road, Millisle
- Semi detached home on elevated site
- Outstanding sea views to front
- 3 bedrooms
- Family room
- Sun room
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Large detached garage/workshop
- Generous gardens to front & rear
"Location, location, location, not to mention potential, potential, potential..!"
With outstanding sea views to the front and a commanding elevated setting on a very generous site, this period semi detached home could be your dream home.
Currently the property offers 3 first floor bedrooms and a bathroom whilst the ground floor provides a kitchen, sun room and separate lounge and family rooms. If it was mine, I'd open plan the ground floor to take full advantage of the views and add a 2 storey rear extension to add space all round (subject to planning approvals). The property already benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and Phoenix gas central heating whilst the site is almost as big behind the house as it is in front - an amazing place for children, grandchildren or, with the garage/workshop, "big children" too!
With the award winning Millisle beach and Irish Sea coastline on your doorstep this is one not to be missed.
- uPVC double glazed door to entrance porch.
- 1.63m x 0.84m (5' 4" x 2' 9")
Glazed door to inner hallway.
- 3.05m x 1.63m (10' 0" x 5' 4")
Stairs to first floor landing. Under stairs storage. Double radiator.
- 4.5m x 2.41m (14' 9" x 7' 11")
Range of high and low level units with wood effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob, extractor hood and fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Pantry. Tiled walls. Pine tongue and groove ceiling. Double radiator.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.07m x 2.44m (10' 1" x 8' 1")
uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Pine tongue and groove ceiling. Storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- 3.76m x 3.71m (12' 4" x 12' 2")
Into bay window. Tiled fireplace. Wall lights. Double radiator. Sea views.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
Tiled fireplace with wood surround. Wall lights. Double radiator. Sea views.
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath with thermostatic shower over, WC & wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tiled walls. Pine tongue and groove ceiling. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.53m (12' 4" x 11' 7")
Into bay window. Built in storage cupboards. Single radiator. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
Built in storage cupboards. Single radiator. Sea views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.16m (8' 5" x 7' 11")
Built in storage cupboards. Single radiator.
- 5.49m x 9.14m (18' 0" x 30' 0")
(All garage measurements are approximate and at widest points - rear section approximately 18ft x 18ft - front section approximately 15ft x 11ft).
Up and over door. Light and power points.
- Generous gardens to front in lawn with tarmac driveway and parking area. Equally generous garden in lawn to rear of garage/workshop.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Millisle towards Ballywalter number 48 is located on the right close to the main car park.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.