47 St Andrews Drive
, BT22 1TW
||47 St Andrews Drive, Ballyhalbert
- Modern semi-detached home
- 3 bedroom (master with ensuite)
- Lounge with open fire
- Kitchen/dining room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Family bathroom
- Detached garage
- Brick paved driveway + gardens in lawn to front and rear
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
This modern semi detached home has been presented to an excellent standard throughout and would make an ideal first time buy, holiday home or family home.
Built by the renowned and award winning Boland Reilly builders, it offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room, a fully tiled family bathroom, a lounge with open fire, a modern fitted kitchen with walnut units and cloakroom. It benefits from lots of nice features such as oak internal doors, spindle staircase with oak hand rail and recessed spotlights. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
Externally there are gardens in lawn to both front and rear with paved patio area, brick paved and pebbled driveway and paved footpaths. The beach is just a short stroll away and Newtownards, Bangor & Belfast are all within commuting distance if necessary.
- uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane and side panel leading to wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator and recessed spotlights. Internet point.
- 4.93m x 3.48m (16' 2" x 11' 5")
Open fire with wood mantle, tiled hearth and cast iron surround. T.V point and phone point. Wood effect laminate flooring, recessed spotlights and double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 5.66m (11' 2" x 18' 7")
Range of high and low level units in a walnut effect finish with roll edge worktops. Integrated dishwasher. Hobs with stainless steel extractor fan and integrated oven and grill. Stainless steel sink with half bowl and mixer taps. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights and double panel radiator. Double patio doors to rear.
- Roofspace access. Hotpress and smoke alarm.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising bath with glass screen and shower head, floating wash hand basin and wc. Double panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Fully tiled white suite comprising corner electric shower, wash hand basin and wc. Single panel radiator, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 3.1m (9' 11" x 10' 2")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.46m (10' 5" x 8' 1")
Single panel radiator.
- 5.82m x 3.m (19' 1" x 9' 10")
Roller door, light & power points. Plumbed. Oil boiler.
- Brick paved drive with lawn and path to front. Pebbled to side for additional parking. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area. PVC oil tank found to rear of garage.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Ballyhalbert from Ballywalter (along the coast road) turn right into the St Andrews development. At the "T" junction turn right and then next right into St Andrews Park. Turn right at the next "T" junction where number 47 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.