47 Ringbuoy Cove
, BT22 1LL
||47 Ringbuoy Cove, Cloughey
- Beautifully presented detached home
- 3 double bedrooms
- Ensuite with multi jet shower
- Open plan lounge with dining area
- Kitchen with modern walnut & cream units
- Utility room & cloakroom
- Luxury bathroom with corner bath
- Integral garage (potential family room)
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with tarmac driveway & paved patio
- Short stroll to the beautiful Cloughey beach
Potential buyers can't fail to be impressed with the exceptional standard of presentation achieved in this home by its present owner - the property is to "show home" standard with many beautiful finishing touches.
It offers 3 double bedrooms, with a very generous master bedroom which includes an ensuite shower room with multi jet shower, a luxury bathroom with corner bath and a generous lounge with dining area, feature fireplace, real wood flooring and patio doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is lovely and finished in walnut and cream with wood effect worktops and complimented by a matching utility room and cloakroom. The integral garage is well proportioned and could easily be converted to a family room if prefered. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a pleasant garden to the front in lawn with pebbled beds and a generous tarmac driveway with ample parking for several cars whilst to the rear is a fully enclosed garden in lawn with paved patios, raised bed and useful brick "potting shed".
There is direct pedestrian access from Ringbuoy Cove onto the beautiful Cloughey beach making this such an inviting place to live. Internal viewing is absolutely essential to fully appreciate this fine home and can be arranged strictly by prior appointment via the agent.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door with viewing pane
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.27m x 1.27m (4' 2" x 4' 2")
Tiled floor, single radiator.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, single radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
- 3.86m x 8.56m (12' 8" x 28' 1")
Beautiful real wood flooring, feature composite fireplace with cast iron & tiled inset and granite hearth, bay window, patio doors to rear garden, under stairs storage cupboard, 2 double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
Range of attractive high and low level units in wlanut and cream finish with roll edge, wood effect worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated oven hob and extractor hood, recessed spotlights, double radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.08m x 1.75m (6' 10" x 5' 9")
Tiled floor, range of units to match main kitchen, stainless steel sink, single radiator.
- White suite comprising WC and corner wash hand basin, tiled floor, single radiator.
- Velux window.
- White suite comprising corner bath, WC and wash hand basin, tiled floor & part tiled walls, single radiator, extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.51m x 3.84m (18' 1" x 12' 7")
(at widest points) Range of built in sliding door bedroom furniture, double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner, multi jet shower cubicle, white WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor & part tiled walls, Hotpress, single radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 3.18m (14' 1" x 10' 5")
Double radiator, sea glimpses.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 3.18m (10' 9" x 10' 5")
Double radiator, sea views.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.26m x 3.m (17' 3" x 9' 10")
Electrically operated roller door, oil fired boiler. Light & power points.
- GARDEN SHED:
- 3.43m x 2.21m (11' 3" x 7' 3")
Brick shed with uPVC door and window, light and power points.
- Gardens to front in lawn with pebbled beds and generous tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patios and raised bed. uPVC oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Main Street, Cloughey turn into Ringbuoy Cove where number 47 is located immediately on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.