47 Kilmuir Avenue
, BT16 2DH
||47 Kilmuir Avenue, Dundonald
- End terrace home
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Dining room
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Garden to front and side with yard to rear
"An affordable end terrace home that would make an excellent first time buy or buy to let investment..."
This property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a lounge and a separate dining room. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. It has been a much loved home in recent times, pleasantly decorated, and with just a little TLC could be a very inviting place to live once more.
Externally it enjoys a small lawned garden to front and side and an enclosed yard to the rear with brick shed. Public parking is available just beside the property.
- Tiled floor. Understair storage. Single panel radiator.
- 4.04m x 3.84m (13' 3" x 12' 7")
Open fireplace. T.V and internet point. Double panelled radiator.
- 3.3m x 2.9m (10' 10" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level units in a painted wood finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. Sink and a half with mixer taps. Integrarted oven and hobs. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panelled radiator. Access to rear yard.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.1m x 2.72m (10' 2" x 8' 11")
Tiled floor. Double panelled radiators.
- Access to roofspace and hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.33m (11' 2" x 10' 11")
At widest points. Built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 3.28m (10' 3" x 10' 9")
Built in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.59m (8' 4" x 8' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric Triton hand shower + glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Part tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- Lawned front with path to front. Oil tank and boiler house located in rear yard.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Grahamsbridge Road turn into Millers Lane then left into Enler Park Central followed by second left into Kilmuir Avenue.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.