47 Brentwood Way
, BT23 8QY
||47 Brentwood Way, Newtownards
- Modern semi-detached home
- Detached garage
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen/dining room
- Family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway
- Enclosed paved rear garden
This semi detached home has been lovingly presented by its current owners and is set in an area which is popular amongst first time buyers and downsizers alike so we would expect interest to be strong.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom, a lounge and a modern fitted kitchen with matching island which offers seating for casual dining. It benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a low-maintainence garden to the front with tarmac driveway and an enclosed rear garden which has recently been paved. This property also offers a detached garage with light & power points and a roller door.
The property is located close to excellent local schools, local shops and main commuter routes to Bangor, Belfast and beyond. Internal viewing is recommended.
- uPVC double glazed door leading to tiled floor. uPVC T&G ceiling and walls. Door to lounge.
- 3.86m x 5.m (12' 8" x 16' 5")
Wood flooring with wall-mounted feature electric fireplace. Double panel radiator (x2) and stairs to first floor. French doors to;
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 5.m (11' 11" x 16' 5")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. Matching island. Oven & hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor, double panel radiator (x2) and recessed spotlights. uPVC double glazed door leading to rear.
- Roofspace access and smoke alarm.
- Fully tiled modern white suite comprising p-bath with Mira electric shower with glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan and uPVC T&G ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 2.92m (14' 11" x 9' 7")
(Into built-in wardrobes). Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.92m (9' 11" x 9' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 1.98m (9' 7" x 6' 6")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator. Built-in storage cupboard.
- 7.01m x 3.35m (23' 0" x 11' 0")
Up & over door. Pedestrian door to and uPVC double glazed window to side. Light and power points. Oil boiler location.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Brentwood way runs between Donaghadee Road and Movilla Road and can be easily accessed from either end.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.