47 Abbot Court
, BT23 8US
||47 Abbot Court, Newtownards
- End terrace property
- 3 bedrooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Gardens in lawn to front & enclosed to side & rear
- NB. The gas boiler is currently not working and will require repair or replacement.
***ATTENTION PROPERTY INVESTORS***
This 3 bed end terrace property would make an excellent buy to let investment with an expected rental yield in the region of 6.5%.
It will require some modernising, upgrading and general TLC but offers 3 bedrooms, a lounge, a kitchen/diner, a bathroom, with bath and separate shower cubicle, and a ground floor cloakroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing whilst, externally, there are gardens in lawn to front, side and rear.
NB. Whilst the property does have a full central heating system the gas boiler is not currently working and will require repair or replacement by the eventual purchaser.
- uPVC double glazed door to porch.
- Wood effect laminate flooring.
- 5.38m x 3.35m (17' 8" x 11' 5")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Open fireplace with tiled hearth. Feature wall radiator.
- 5.38m x 3.48m (17' 8" x 11' 5")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in cream gloss finish with wood block effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tile effect laminate flooring. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- White WC & wash hand basin.
- Hot press. Open storage cupboard. Access to roof space (location of gas boiler).
- White suite comprising bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.m (11' 5" x 9' 10")
Built in storage cupboard. Wood effect laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.92m (11' 6" x 9' 7")
Double built in storage cupboard. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.13m (8' 6" x 7' 5")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Recessed spot lights. Radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed gardens to side and rear in lawn with paved area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Movilla Road turn into Abbot Drive (close to Abbey Primary School) then second left into Abbot Gardens. From here take the last left and 47 Abbot Court is almost directly ahead.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.