45 River Hill Road
, BT23 7GT
||45 River Hill Road, Newtownards
- Modern semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Kitchen/diner/sun room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn
- Pebbled driveway
This outstanding semi detached home is just two years old and has been lovingly looked after by its present owners. As such it now presents the opportunity for a discerning buyer to secure a nearly new home, on an enviable site, for less than the price of a new build.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a beautifully tiled bathroom, a lounge, a ground floor cloakroom and, the centre piece of this fine home, a bright and airy kitchen/diner/sun room to the rear. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and Phoneix gas central heating whilst externally there is a pleasant enclosed garden to the rear, in lawn with raised beds, and a pebbled driveway and small garden to the front and side.
Viewing is strictly by prior appointment with the agent so contact us at your earliest opportunity to arrange a personal viewing.
- Single panel radiator, smoke alarm and internet point. Access to under stair storage.
- 4.55m x 3.63m (14' 11" x 11' 11")
Feature electric stove and T.V point. Smoke alarm.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 5.84m (13' 4" x 19' 2")
Range of high and low level units with wood effect roll edge worktops, matching upstand and under pelmet lighting. Integrated oven+hob, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Wash hand basin and WC. Wood effect tiles. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 3.86m (11' 4" x 12' 8")
At widest points. Single panel radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising corner shower. Tiled floor and single panel radiator. Recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.02m (11' 6" x 9' 11")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.67m (11' 5" x 8' 9")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and built-in storage.
- White suite comprising bath with hand shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- Pebbled drive with small lawn area to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with pebbled footpath and grazed beds.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Bangor Road turn right into the River Hill Development. At the "T" junction turn left. Take the 2nd left and first right to where number 45 River Hill Road is directly ahead.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.