45 John Street
, BT23 4LZ
||45 John Street, Newtownards
- Modern duplex apartment
- Generous lounge/kitchen/dining room
- 2 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Store room
- Ground floor entrance
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix Gas central heating
- Town centre location
Built approximately 14 years ago this duplex apartment benefits from modern building standards, including concrete floors, and would make an excellent first home or buy to let investment.
The ground floor entrance leads directly to the 1st floor which offers a generous kitchen/living/dining room to the front and a bathroom and bedroom 2 to the rear. Up another flight of stairs to the second floor you'll find a very generous main bedroom, ensuite shower room and a useful storage room. The property will benefit from some freshening up, minor repairs and new floor covering to the lounge.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating and is located close to Newtownards town centre and Blair Mayne Leisure Centre.
- Ground floor entrance via uPVC double glazed door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor landing. Radiator.
- Double radiator. Stairs to second floor.
- 5.77m x 4.57m (18' 11" x 15' 0")
Twin double radiators. Kitchen comprising range of high and low level units in Walnut effect finish. Stainless steel sink. Electric hob with extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor to kitchen area and part tiled walls.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with shower over and folding shower screen, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. uPVC wall panels around bath. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.44m (10' 5" x 8' 6")
- Access to walk in storage room and main bedroom.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.74m x 4.52m (18' 10" x 14' 10")
Twin Velux windows. Two double radiators.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with uPVC wall panelling. White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- STORE ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.61m (13' 9" x 11' 10")
(At widest points - restricted head height). Double radiator.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Located on John Street just opposite the PSNI station and Blair Mayne Leisure Centre.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.