45 Abbey Park
, BT20 4BZ
||45 Abbey Park, Bangor
- Period semi detached home
- 3 double bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Dining room with feature fireplace
- Bathroom - WC - Cloakroom/utility room
- Oak framed uPVC double glazing
- Detached garage with tarmac driveway
- Gardens to front & rear in lawn with mature shrubs
- Lovely location backing onto Castle Park
A beautiful blend of modern and traditional, this spacious semi detached home has been nicely modernised yet retains much of its original character and features whilst its setting, backing onto Castle Park, makes it a very desirable place to live.
The property offers 3 first floor double bedrooms, a WC & separate bathroom whilst the ground floor offers separate lounge and dining rooms, a modern fitted kitchen and a separate cloakroom with WC & utility area. It benefits from uPVC double glazing in oak effect frames and oil fired central heating. Externally there are pleasant mature gardens to both front and rear in lawn with shrubs, a detached garage and a tarmac driveway. Some of these properties have direct gated access for pedestrians to Castle Park; an option which some buyers may wish to explore in more detail.
An absolute charmer and internal viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVc double glazed door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate floor. Double panel radiator and under stairs storage. Stairs to first floor landing.
- 3.53m x 2.72m (11' 7" x 8' 11")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a cream finish with wood block worktops. Integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven & hob with extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with half bowl. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- 3.86m x 3.33m (12' 8" x 10' 11")
Multi-fuel stove with slate hearth, wood effect laminate flooring and cornice ceiling. Double panel radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.33m (10' 8" x 10' 11")
Open fire in grate with tiled surround, wood effect laminate flooring and cornice ceiling. Double panel radiator and T.V. point.
- White wc and wash hand basin. Plumbed for washing machine. Double panel radiator.
- Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder. Hotpress and double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising wc and wash hand basin. Single panel radiator and tiled splashback.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.33m (12' 7" x 10' 11")
Feature fireplace with tiled surround, single panel radiator and built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.77m x 3.33m (9' 1" x 10' 11")
Single panel radiator and built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.72m (8' 6" x 8' 11")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with Triton electric shower and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and double panel radiator.
- 5.13m x 3.02m (16' 10" x 9' 11")
Roller door, light & power points. Oil boiler location.
- Tarmac driveway to side with direct access to garage. Lawn to front with steps to front door. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with path and shrubbery. Pedestrain access to garage. uPVC fascias and oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Bangor along Newtownards Road past the Health Centre turn left into Abbey Park and follow the road around to where number 45 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.