44 Longfield Way
, BT22 1GN
||44 Longfield Way, Ballyhalbert
- Detached house
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom & cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Gardens to front & rear with tarmac driveway
- Short stroll to the beach
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have recieved an offer of £107,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
If you're in the market for a 3 bed semi detached in the Ards Peninsula then take a closer look at 44 Longfield Way - a detached house with detached garage for similar money.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom whilst the ground floor offers a well proportioned lounge and a bright and airy kitchen, with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden, and a groudn floor cloakroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there are gardens to both front and rear with a tarmac driveway. Although still a young property it is a little tired and would benefit from some TLC to give it a fresh lease on life and create a truly impressive family home.
Newtownards is approximately 13 miles to the North whilst Glastry High School is close at hand. The beautiful Ballyhalbert beach is within easy walking distance for most people and a great place to "de-stress", far from the madding crowd.
- Double glazed door with viewing pane leading to tiled floor. Double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- 5.23m x 3.86m (17' 2" x 12' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator (x2) and T.V point. Two bay windows.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.24m x 3.2m (17' 2" x 10' 6")
Range of high and low level units in a white gloss finish with wood effect roll edge worktops. Tiled floor and bay window. Patio doors with twin side panels leading to rear. Double panel radiator (x2), smoke alarm and plumbed for washing machine.
- White wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace & hotpress. Smoke alarm.
- Fully tiled white suite comprising panelled bath with over head shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.62m x 3.87m (8' 7" x 12' 8")
Double panel radiator. Access to;
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising electric corner shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor, single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 3.2m (9' 6" x 10' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.8m (8' 2" x 9' 2")
Single panel radiator.
- 6.3m x 3.7m (20' 8" x 12' 2")
- Tarmac drive and lawn with fencing to front. Rear garden in lawn with paved patio area.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Ballyhalbert from Ballywalter along the coast road turn right into St Andrews/Longfield development. Follow the road ro the right and turn left at the first T junction. Follow the road around to where number 44 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.