43 Stratheden Heights
, BT23 8TD
||43 Stratheden Heights, Newtownards
- Semi detached bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature multi fuel stove
- Shower room
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Gardens to front & rear with tarmac driveway
"A simple and straight forward retirement bungalow... If that's what you're looking for then that's what this is.."
"Have you any bungalows...?" This is a question we are asked on a regular basis so we are delighted to bring 43 Stratheden Heights to the market at this time. The property has some nice touches like the kitchen units, the bathroom wall tiling, the feature stove with rustic brick surround and the pleasant rear garden and driveway. It also benefits from Phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and fascias. Buyers may want to decorate to their own taste and perhaps do a little modernising at the same time but this is a good solid "canvas" to create your retirement home from. It offers 2 bedrooms, one double and one single, a lounge with multi fuel stove, a kitchen with dining area and a shower room, with disability friendly shower.
With essential groceries available nearby and a "busy bus" route in the area this property is worthy of careful consideration and internal viewing is recommended.
- uPVC double glazed door to entrance hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Hot press. Double radiator. Access to roofspace.
- 4.47m x 3.25m (14' 8" x 10' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature multi fuel stove with rustic brick surround, wooden mantel and slate hearth. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.73m x 3.48m (12' 3" x 11' 5")
Range of high and low level units in cream "Shaker style" finish with wood block effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.3m (11' 5" x 10' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Range of built in storage furniture. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.69m x 2.62m (8' 10" x 8' 7")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Walk in shower enclosure with thermostatic shower. Tiled walls. uPVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- Garden to rear in lawn with paved pathways and enclosed by wooden fencing. Garden shed. Tarmac driveway. Garden to front in coloured pebbled beds with mature shrubs.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn left into Stratheden Heights (just after Abbey Primary School) and proceed up and over the hill to where number 43 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.