42C Rubane Road
, BT22 1AT
||42C Rubane Road, Kircubbin
- Modern detached home
- Outstanding level of presentation
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Modern kitchen with central island
- Sun room with dining area
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Ground floor bathroom
- Detached garage with separate office/playroom (heated)
- Enclosed gardens in lawn with tarmac driveway, granite kerbs and raised deck area.
This modern detached property is just a few years old and a real credit to its builder and owner. The level of finish inside and out has to be seen to be appreciated and the property is full of surprises.
The kitchen is the heart to this home, with its central island/breakfast bar perfect for catching up on the "gossip" with friends and family. When it's time to relax choose from the sun room with dining area or the cosy lounge with multi fuel stove. All 3 bedrooms boast vaulted or semi vaulted ceilings with exposed beams adding character and charm. The master bedroom in particular is very generous and includes an ensuite shower room. A family bathroom with bath and walk in shower plus a utility room complete the internal specification. But there's more... Externally the detached garage is actually two separate garages with the rearmost garage converted to a very useful playroom/office/studio complete with central heating. The grounds are fully enclosed with walls and gates and are laid in lawn with barked play area, tarmac driveway, raised deck, paved patio and granite kerbs. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and Oil fired central heating.
Newtownards and Bangor are within easy commuting distance and the many charms of the beautiful Ards Peninsula and Strangford Lough are right on your doorstep. A family home or a place to enjoy retirement - book an internal viewing and judge for yourself.
- Tiled floor and smoke alarm. Double panel radiator. Internet point. Access to under stair storage.
- 3.66m x 4.47m (12' 0" x 14' 8")
Multi fuel stove with slate hearth and wood mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- 4.42m x 3.68m (14' 6" x 12' 1")
Range of high and low level units and island in a wood effect finish with marble roll edge worktops. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.01m x 1.57m (6' 7" x 5' 2")
Range of units with stainless steel sink. Plumed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Part tiled walls.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.77m x 3.91m (9' 1" x 12' 10")
Tiled floor. Double panel radiator. Open plan to;
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.1m (12' 5" x 10' 2")
Tiled floor, double panel radiator and T.V point. Patio doors to rear.
- White suite comprising bath and walk in shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
- Velux window, smoke alarm and storage cupboard. Tiled floor and double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.55m x 3.68m (21' 6" x 12' 1")
Double panel radiator and velux window. Access to en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.94m (10' 7" x 12' 11")
Double panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.92m (10' 7" x 9' 7")
Velux window and double panel radiator.
- PLAY ROOM/OFFICE
- 5.54m x 3.51m (18' 2" x 11' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Recessed spotlights. Boiler cupboard.
- 4.75m x 3.81m (15' 7" x 12' 6")
- Tarmac drive with lawn area and path to front. Enclosed rear lawn with decking area. Oil tank located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
On the main road between Kircubbin and Cloughey villages on the Ards Peninsula.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.