42 Trasnagh Drive
, BT23 4PD
||42 Trasnagh Drive, Newtownards
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge/diner with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Gardens in lawn to front & rear
- In need of some modernisation
"A property with plenty of scope to add value and make your own mark..."
This semi detached home already benefits from Phoenix gas central heating and recently upgraded uPVC double glazing (& uPVC fascias) which will save buyers money which can be spent instead on upgrading the kitchen, bathroom and internal décor to the buyers own preferences.
The property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a spacious lounge with dining area, a kitchen with casual dining space and a bathroom. Externally it benefits from gardens to both front and rear in lawn with mature hedges.
Upon completion this property will offer enviable space for the money, a quiet setting with pleasant green and parking to the front whilst being close to the major commuter routes for Belfast and beyond. An ideal first home perhaps?
- uPVC double glazed door. Smoke alarm and single panel radiator.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 6.86m x 3.61m (22' 6" x 11' 10")
Wood effect laminate flooring, feature fireplace and double panel radiator (x2).
- 4.72m x 2.79m (15' 6" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level units with space for a cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. Double panel radiator and spotlights. uPVC double glazed door to side.
- Roofspace access.
- Coloured suite comprising bath with electric shower, wash hand basin and wc. Pine T&G ceiling and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.12m x 3.58m (10' 3" x 11' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.58m (10' 7" x 11' 9")
Single panel radiator and built in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.31m x 2.79m (7' 7" x 9' 2")
Double panel radiator.
- uPVC fascias throughout. Small lawn and path to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn. Gas boiler located to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations
From Scrabo Road turn onto Windsor Avenue and proceed to the end where it joins Trasnagh Drive. Follow the road around the corner to the small green on the right and number 42 is in front of you.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.