42 Chesterbook Crescent
, BT23 8QZ
||42 Chesterbook Crescent, Newtownards
- Extended semi detached home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with dining area & feature fireplace
- Luxury kitchen in oak with black granite worktops
- Sitting room
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Integrated garage
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Pleasant patio and garden to rear with views
- Paved driveway and garden in lawn to front
This neatly presented, extended semi detached home is a real credit to its present long term owner and would make an enviable yet affordable first time buy.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. The ground floor benefits from a well executed extension which provides a spacious kitchen, with luxury oak units, black granite worktops and built in appliances, and a pleasant sitting area with views over Newtownards town. Additionally the original lounge/diner is bright and spacious and includes a feature fireplace. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst, externally, there is an integrated garage, brick paved driveway, decked patio and lawned gardens to front and rear with mature shrubs - the views across Newtownards town from the rear garden are exceptional.
This is a much loved home, presented to an excellent standard throughout and internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- 1.73m x 1.14m (5' 8" x 3' 9")
uPVC double glazed door. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- 6.88m x 3.66m (22' 7" x 12' 0")
(Reducing to 9ft). Wooden flooring. Feature fireplace. Wall lights. French doors to sitting room. Corniced ceiling. Wall lights. Two double radiators.
- KITCHEN/SITTING ROOM:
- 5.92m x 4.93m (19' 5" x 16' 2")
(L-shaped). Generous range of high and low level units in oak finish with black granite worktops. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel recessed sinks. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Stainless steel extractor hood. Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Two double radiators.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 2.44m x 1.78m (8' 0" x 5' 10")
Understairs storage & cloaks area. Stairs to first floor landing.
- Access to roofspace. Wooden balustrade with spindles.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC, wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Single radiator, Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.18m (14' 0" x 10' 5")
Range of built in sliding mirror door wardrobes. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.59m (10' 5" x 8' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Hotpress. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.59m (9' 8" x 8' 6")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- 5.m x 2.34m (16' 5" x 7' 8")
Panel up and over door. Light and power points.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with brick paved driveway, decked patio area, and steps to lower garden in lawn with mature hedges and excellent views across Newtownards town to Scrabo Tower and the lead mines.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Donaghadee Road turn right into Brentwood Way then second right into Penrhyn Park. At the top of the hill turn left onto Chesterbrook Crescent to where number 42 is located on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.