41 Wyndell Heights
, BT23 7GX
||41 Wyndell Heights, Newtownards
- Detached family home
- 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Family bathroom
- Lounge with gas fire
- Kitchen with separate utility room
- Enclosed rear garden
- Detached garage (1.5 storey)
- Gas fired central heating
"An ideal family home in a quiet cul-de-sac of one of Newtownards most popular residential areas".
This detached home offers 4 first floor bedrooms (3 doubles), including master with tiled ensuite shower room and a luxury tiled family bathroom, with both shower and bath. On the ground floor there is a lounge with gas fire, high quality kitchen with casual dining space and utility room. There is also a conservatory to the rear of the property which you can use to access the rear garden. What used to be the integral garage has now been remodelled into another sitting room as a larger, detached garage was built to the rear of the property. Externally you will find a tarmac drive to front and a good sized rear garden in lawn with paved patio areas. The property enjoys uPVC double glazing and a gas fired central heating system and is located just off the Donaghadee Road convenient to both Newtownards town centre in one direction and Bangor town in the other.
An internal viewing is strongly recommended. Viewings strictly by appointment only.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door leading to wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator, alarm system + phone and internet points.
- 5.26m x 4.06m (17' 3" x 13' 4")
At widest points. Real wood floor and gas fire with wood mantle and polished stone surround. T.V point, double & single panel radiators. Under stair storage and cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.48m x 2.95m (21' 3" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units in a cream shaker style finish with granite roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Integrated oven and girll + hobs with stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled floor and walls in the kitchen area. Wood floor in the dining area. Cornice ceiling. Double panel radiator (x2) and recessed spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.13m x 1.91m (7' 0" x 6' 3")
Plumbed. Stainless steel sink. uPVC door to rear.
- Part tiled walls. Corner wash hand basin and wc.
- 4.06m x 3.61m (13' 4" x 11' 10")
Single panel radiator (x2) and ceiling fan. Light & power points. uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.28m x 3.02m (17' 4" x 9' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator (x2).
- Fully tiled white suite comprising corner thermostatic shower, corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.9m x 3.m (16' 1" x 9' 10")
Double panel radiator and built-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising electric shower, wash hand basin and wc.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 3.3m (9' 10" x 10' 10")
Single panel radiator and wood effect laminate flooring. Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 3.28m (13' 5" x 10' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 3.05m (10' 2" x 10' 0")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring, single panel radiator and velux window.
- 6.4m x 4.52m (21' 0" x 14' 10")
Currently divided by stud walls. Plumbed with a thermostatic shower and wc. Light & power points. uPVC walls and T&G ceiling + extractor fan for thermostatic shower.
- Tarmac drive to front and side with ample parking. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio areas.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Donaghadee Road, turn right into Wyndell Park then right and thern the first right turn into Wyndell Heights. Follow the road and take the second left into a cul de sac where you will find number 41 on the right.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.