41 Harbour Road
, BT22 1EA
||41 Harbour Road, Portavogie
- Charming detached cottage
- Extensively modernised and extended
- 3 bedrooms (1 ground floor)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Generous living/kitchen/dining room
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage with inspection pit
- Generous parking, patio and storage space + 3 timber sheds
- Close to the harbour, beach and local shops.
This charming detached cottage offers much more than meets the eye. The property underwent extensive modernisation and had a generous rear extension constructed in 2007. We are advised that works included full damp proofing, new electrical, plumbing and central heating installations, replastering and full redecoration. The result is a practical home which retains much of its original charm but now offers practical family accommodation.
Located just a short walk from the harbour and beach the property offers 3 bedrooms (one on the ground floor and two on the first floor), a lounge with feature brick fireplace, a modern bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle, and a generous living/kitchen/dining room to the rear with patio doors to the rear patio. Externally there is a detached garage with inspection pit and 3 additional timber sheds plus walled storage area, ideal for a caravan or boat perhaps, and significant parking space.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 1.37m x 1.09m (4' 6" x 3' 7")
Understairs storage cupboard.
- 4.95m x 2.44m (16' 3" x 8' 6")
Feature brick fireplace with slate hearth and rustic wood mantel. Double radiator.
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 10.13m x 2.67m (33' 3" x 8' 9")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in white finish with granite effect worktops. Ceramic sink with mixer tap. Feature stove with 8 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Tile effect laminate flooring. Double & single radiators. Oak effect uPVC double glazed patio doors to patio and single door to front driveway.
- Whites suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.84m (9' 4" x 9' 4")
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 2.87m (16' 3" x 9' 5")
(Reducing to 6-4). Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 2.62m (16' 3" x 8' 7")
(Reducing to 5-6). Single radiator.
- 4.32m x 4.29m (14' 2" x 14' 1")
Double doors. Inspection pit. Light and power points. Rear pedestrian access.
- 3 wooden sheds with ample storage space. Paved parking and patio areas surrounding property and partially enclosed by block walls. Light & tap. uPVC oil tank. Oil fired boiler. Enclosed parking area suitable for caravan or boat.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations
Travelling past Portavogie Harbour towards Ballyhalbert turn left into the private lane just past the petrol station.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.