41 Castle Cottage Close
, BT22 2GZ
||41 Castle Cottage Close, Carrowdore
- Beautifully presented detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with dining area
- Ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front & rear - Tarmac driveway
With the price of semi detached homes rising at an alarming rate it's a breath of fresh air to see a detached home in such excellent condition at such an affordable price.
The property is immaculately presented and offers 3 bedrooms, a bathroom & ground floor cloakroom, a bright lounge with multi fuel stove and a beautiful kitchen, in walnut finish, with ample dining space. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a generous tarmac driveway, with ample parking for several cars, and gardens in lawns to both front and enclosed to rear with wooden shed. The property also enjoys a pleasant countryside aspect to the rear.
Located close to the local Eurospar, for all your essentials, and yet within easy reach of both the Ards Peninsula coastline and major towns such as Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast this could be the best move you ever make.
- uPVC double glazed door to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate wood flooring, stairs to first floor. Smoke alarm.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- 4.88m x 3.96m (16' 0" x 13' 0")
Feature fireplace with multi fuel stove, tiled hearth and rustic wood mantle. Understairs storage cupboard. Double radiator. French doors to kitchen/diner.
- 4.98m x 3.35m (16' 4" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units in walnut effect finish and granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Under pelmet lighting, integrated extractor hood. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Spindle banister. Hotpress. Access to roof space.
- White suite comprising panel bath, with electric shower over and folding shower screen, WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 2.87m (14' 9" x 9' 5")
(At widest points). Double radiator. Countryside views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.72m (12' 4" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.16m (9' 1" x 7' 1")
Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Tarmac driveway. Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with wooden garden shed. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house.
Located off Carrowdore Main Street just opposite the Eurospar.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.