41 Beechfield Drive
, BT21 0BA
||41 Beechfield Drive, Donaghadee
- Mid terraced home
- 3 bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/dining room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with feature gas range cooker
- Bathroom with claw foot bath
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating system
- Low maintenance gardens to front & rear
- Timber shed/workshop (20ft x 12ft)
If affordable housing is your priority and maximum space for minimum outlay, whether as a first time buyer or buy to let investor, then 41 Beechfield Drive, Donaghadee has got to be at the top of the list.
The property offers 3 first floor bedrooms (2 doubles and a single), a bathroom with bath and wooden flooring, a spacious, open plan lounge/dining room with feature rustic brick fireplace and practical tiled floor, and a galley kitchen with feature mains gas range cooker and rustic brick alcove. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating although, with mains gas already in situ, a conversion to gas fired central heating should be readily achievable if desired.
Externally the property enjoys low maintenance paved patios to front and rear with a 20ft x 12ft timber shed/workshop to the rear.
- uPVC double glazed door with twin matching side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor landing with pine spindle banister. Single radiator.
- 3.28m x 2.21m (10' 9" x 7' 3")
Range of high and low level units in cream finish with granite effect worktops. Feature mains gas range with oven and hob and rustic brick surround. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.77m (12' 0" x 9' 11")
Cast iron fireplace with rustic brick surround and slate hearth. Tiled floor. Double radiator. Open plan to lounge.
- 4.34m x 3.35m (14' 3" x 11' 0")
Tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Pine spindle balustrade. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising claw foot bath with telephone hand shower, WC and wash hand basin. Wooden flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.66m (14' 0" x 12' 4")
(At widest point). Double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.23m (12' 4" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.95m (10' 4" x 9' 8")
Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator.
- Paved gardens to front and rear enclosed by fencing. Wooden shed/workshop approx 20ft x 12ft. Light and power.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Heading out of Donaghadee on Killaughey Road turn right onto Northfield Road, turn left at the end of the road then 1st left into Beechfield Drive with No 41 located on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.