4 River Hill Close
, BT23 7FS
||4 River Hill Close, Newtownards
- Modern detached home
- Beautifully presented throughout (as new)
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Lounge with feature mock fireplace
- Generous kitchen/diner with patio doors to rear garden
- Family bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Gardens to front, side & rear with pebbled driveway
This beautiful detached home was completed in 2016 and retains its "new home" finish throughout making it ideal for a first time buyer, a first detached home or a downsizer.
The property offers 3 bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room, a modern part tiled bathroom with white suite, a bright and airy lounge with dual aspect windows and a ground floor cloakroom. The centrepiece of this home is the generous kitchen with ample space for dining or sitting in the sun area. The kitchen is well equipped and finished in a modern style with tiled flooring and patio doors to the enclosed rear garden. Naturally as a new home it benefits from uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas central heating whilst externally there is a pleasant rear garden in lawn with paved patio and pebbled driveway. The natural stone highlights to the exterior of the property give it real character and charm.
River Hill remains one of Newtownards most popular new housing developments, conveniently located for Bangor, Belfast or Ards town centres, and this detached home is one of very few available at present. Consider the semi detached options then look at what just a little extra will get you. Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by prior appointment with the agent.
- Double glazed composite door with viewing pane leading to hallway. Internet point, smoke alarm and single panel radiator. Stairs to first floor.
- 3.66m x 4.17m (12' 0" x 13' 8")
Feature electric fire with stone surround, mantle and hearth. T.V point, recessed spotlights, double panel radiator and smoke alarm. Under stair storage.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.m x 4.17m (16' 5" x 13' 8")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a cream shaker style finish with wood effect rolledge worktops and upstands. Integrated oven & hob with stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge-freezer and integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Tiled floor, double panel radiator, T.V point and smoke alarm. Gas boiler location. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
- White wash hand basin and wc. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboard. Smoke alarm.
- White suite comprising bath with hand shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 3.45m (11' 11" x 11' 4")
At widest points. Single panel radiator and access to ensuite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising corner thermostatic shower, wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator, recessed spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.02m (12' 1" x 9' 11")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.54m (8' 5" x 8' 4")
Phone and internet points. Single panel radiator.
- Pebbled drive to side with lawn areas and path to front. Enclosed rear in lawn with pebbled area. uPVC fascias.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards towards Bangor, along Bangor Road, turn right into River Hill Road. At the "T" junction turn right, then first left and first right into River Hill Close to where number 4 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.