4 Princetoon Avenue
, BT22 1FE
||4 Princetoon Avenue, Portavogie
- Modern detached home
- Nicely presented throughout
- 4 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with dining area
- Bathroom + ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing - Oil fired central heating
- Gardens in lawn with gravel driveway
"An alternative option for first time buyers who want more than a standard semi detached or a first step up from an existing semi, perhaps an option for downsizing now that the family have grown up and left home - 4 Princetoon Avenue is an attractive buy for a wide variety of potential buyers and must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated".
The property offers 4 bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room, a spacious lounge with attractive open fireplace, a well proportioned kitchen, with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden, a family bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating and pleasant countryside views to the rear. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with paved pathways, plus a garden to the front in lawn with gravel driveway and ample parking space.
- Painted wood door with twin double glazed side panels to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, double radiator, stairs to first floor & understairs storage.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- 5.49m x 3.86m (18' 0" x 12' 8")
Feature cast iron fireplace with granite hearth, tiled inset and wood surround. Two double radiators. Recessed spotlights.
- 6.71m x 3.25m (22' 0" x 10' 8")
(At widest points). Range of high and low level units in cream finish. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. uPVC patio doors to rear garden plus uPVC double glazed door to driveway. Two double radiators.
- Pine spindle banister. Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double radiator. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.89m (13' 3" x 12' 9")
(At widest points). Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with Triton shower. Fully tiled walls and floor. Double radiator. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.44m (11' 9" x 8' 7")
(At widest points). Single radiator. Countryside views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.29m (8' 9" x 7' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 2.08m (10' 8" x 6' 10")
Single radiator. Countryside views.
- Garden to front in lawn with gravel driveway. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved pathways and mature shrubs.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
The Princetoon development is located just off Main Road, Portavogie close to Portavogie Primary School.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.