4 Moat Road
, BT22 1DJ
||4 Moat Road, Ballyhalbert
- Modern detached cottage style home
- Approx 2,000 sq ft
- Versatile accommodation of up to 6 bedrooms.
- Includes paddock to side
- Open plan living/kitchen/diner
- Luxury bathroom with claw foot bath and separate shower
- Utility and cloakrooms
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Garden in lawn with south facing patio and ample car parking
- Sea views towards Mull of Galoway
- Option of outbuildings & additional 3 acres by separate negotiation
"One of the most deceptive homes that I have been through in recent years..."
This detached home is of recent construction and offers much more than a simple external appraisal would suggest. The accommodation extends to approx 2,000 sq ft and is highly versatile with the home being centred around a generous living/kitchen/dining room with rustic brick fireplace and feature multi fuel stove. Beyond that there are 4 rooms on the ground floor which could be bedrooms, dining rooms, sitting rooms or study as required plus 2 large bedrooms on the first floor. Of particular note is the charming master bedroom with its rustic brick fireplace and multi fuel stove worthy of any romantic film. Additionally there is a shower room on the first floor and a luxury bathroom on the ground floor with free standing claw foot bath and separate shower. Finally there is a utility room and separate cloakroom to the rear of the kitchen.
Set in a beautiful rural location the property enjoys views of the Irish Sea and the Mull of Galloway in Scotland. It boasts a paddock to the side, suitable for a pony for example, with additional land and/or outbuildings available by separate negotiation. Naturally the property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating whilst externally there is a pleasant garden in lawn with paved, south facing patio and ample car parking to the front enclosed by feature brick walling and ranch style gates.
- Tiled floor and slate window sill. French doors to hall.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator and smoke alarm. Access to understair storage.
- 7.47m x 6.05m (24' 6" x 19' 10")
At widest points. Range of high and low wood effect finish units with roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with half bowl and mixer taps. Cookmaster 5 ringed hob and oven with slate back splash. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Wood burner stove with back boiler comprising brick surround and hearth with wood mantle. Smoke alarm. Access to front garden via double patio doors.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.73m x 2.77m (5' 8" x 9' 1")
Low level units with sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and slate window sills. Single panelled radiator.
- Single panel radiator. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.87m x 3.38m (9' 5" x 11' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in units. Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.24m x 3.05m (13' 11" x 10' 0")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 1.98m x 3.63m (6' 6" x 11' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panelled radiator.
- White four-piece suite comprising stand alone bath, cubicle shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Double panelled radiators.
- Access to storage in eaves. Smoke alarm. Velux window. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 6.05m (15' 1" x 19' 10")
Wood burner stove with brick surround, slate hearth and wood mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring. Smoke alarm and velux window. Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.6m x 4.95m (15' 1" x 16' 3")
Single panelled radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Velux window, Double panelled radiator.
- Stone drive to front. Paddock to front of property. Range of outbuildings. Additional land is available through seperate negotiation.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling south through Ballyhalbert towards Portavogie turn right onto Moat Road just after the mini roundabout. Number 4 is located approx 1/2 mile along this road on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.