4 Hurricane Close
, BT22 1BD
||4 Hurricane Close, Kircubbin
- Modern detached home
- 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Lounge with multi-fuel stove
- Sitting room with corner sliding doors
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Bathroom with bath & separate shower
- uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating
- Detached garage & car port
- Separate tarmac driveway
- Garden in lawn with paved patio area to side
- Quiet, rural, cul de sac setting
This property may no longer be a new build but condition wise it's as new as they come.. 4 Hurricane Close, Kircubbin, is a must see property!
Only completed within the last year or two, the property is "as new" and has been tastefully presented by its present owner and builder. On the ground floor this home offers an open plan kitchen/diner with patio doors to the paved patio, a separate lounge with multi fuel stove as well as a third reception room with corner sliding doors leading to the garden! Upstairs you will find a luxury bathroom, with bath & separate shower and 4 bedrooms, including a master with ensuite shower room. Tasteful design touches are evident throughout, such as oak doors, landing and clever use of natural light which can only be fully appreciated by an internal viewing. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing in black frames and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a detached garage with additional carport and a separate tarmac driveway plus gardens surrounding the property in lawn and with paved pathways and mature trees and hedgerows.
This is a beautiful home, presented to an excellent standard and would be an enviable purchase for any discerning buyer so contact us now to secure a viewing. Viewings strictly by prior appointment only.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glazed composite door leading to tiled hall which is wired for CCTV and alarm. Double panel radiator, skylight, smoke alarm and storage cupboard.
- 4.6m x 4.09m (15' 1" x 13' 5")
Feature multi-fuel stove with tiled hearth. T.V point, double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.51m (14' 4" x 11' 6")
Corner sliding doors leading to garden. T.V point and double panel radiator.
- 7.32m x 2.57m (24' 0" x 8' 5")
Range of high and low level units in a handleless white gloss finish with granite worktops. Integrated induction hob with extractor fan and integrated oven and microwave. Integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer tap. Tiled floor and recessed spotlights. Patio doors leading to garden. Open plan to;
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.94m x 4.32m (12' 11" x 14' 2")
Tiled floor, double panel radiator and T.V point.
- Skylight. Hotpress and storage cupboard. Double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- Modern white suite comprising cubicle shower, stand-alone bath, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan and recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 2.97m (14' 3" x 9' 9")
Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising tiled cubicle shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. Tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed spotlights and chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.68m (10' 4" x 12' 1")
Double panel radiator and T.V point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.44m (12' 3" x 8' 0")
Double panel radiator and T.V point.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 2.92m (12' 0" x 9' 7")
At widest points. Double panel radiator and T.V point.
- 4.8m x 3.02m (15' 9" x 9' 11")
Roller door. Light and power points. uPVC double glazed door to side and window.
- CAR PORT:
- 4.8m x 3.05m (15' 9" x 10' 0")
Covered car port attached to garage.
- Garden in lawn, tarmac driveway and paved pathways. uPVC oil tank. Oil fired boiler.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Kircubbin head towards Cloughey village and, just before Kirkistown Racing Circuit, turn right onto Ballyeasborough Road. Hurricane Close is a small development of just 5 properties on the right just before "The Quarter" crossroads. Number 4 is located at the bottom right of the cul de sac.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.