4 Hollymount Road
, BT23 7DL
||4 Hollymount Road, Newtownards
- Beautifully presented detached home
- 4 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room with patio doors
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Integrated garage
- Lawned garden to rear - Paved driveway
Located in the popular Bangor Road area of Newtownards, this detached home has been presented to an excellent standard by its present owners and would make an enviable first time buy or first detached family home.
The property offers 4 well proportioned bedrooms, a modern bathroom plus ground floor cloakroom, a lounge with feature fireplace which is open plan to a dining room and a brand new fitted kitchen finished in cream units with wood effect worktops. It benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascias and Phoenix gas central heating. Externally there is an integral garage, enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio and a paved driveway to the front.
This property is ready to walk into and comes highly recommended. Call us now to secure a personal appointment to view.
- Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- 4.57m x 3.23m (15' 0" x 10' 7")
Cast iron fire with wood surround and painted inset + hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator. Open to;
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.46m x 3.4m (8' 1" x 11' 2")
Wood effect laminate fooring and double panel radiator x2. Patio doors to rear.
- 3.91m x 2.46m (12' 10" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level units in a cream wood effect finish. Stainless steel oven & hob with extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with half bowl. Integrated dishwasher and plumbed for washing machine. Wood effect laminate flooring and part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door.
- Tiled floor and part tiled walls. White wc and wash hand basin. Chrome towel rail and recessed spotlights.
- Spindle staircase. Roofspace access.
- White suite comprising "P-bath" with thermostatic rain shower, wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator and storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.61m x 3.51m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.62m x 3.89m (8' 7" x 12' 9")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.74m (11' 5" x 9' 0")
Wood effect laminate and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.46m x 2.46m (8' 1" x 8' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- 5.33m x 2.74m (17' 6" x 9' 0")
- Paved driveway and lawn to front. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved area and flower beds.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Newtownards along the Bangor dual carriageway turn left into Beverley Heights. Follow the road around and take the 3rd right into Hollymount Road to where number 4 is located on the left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.